Chapter twenty

God's plan

Alyna

I wish we humans had the power to remove a body part and keep it aside and still be ALIVE! Like how amazing that would have been, right!? Because at this point I would have given anything for someone to take away the headache I was going through. As I peeled my eyes open, I knew I was still dreaming. The cell I was in could never look this beautiful and feel THIS comfortable. But wait!! I have seen this before. This dream, it feels nostalgic. As if I've lived this dream before..

Managing to sit up somehow I realized where I was. It was a Jet. JACKSON'S JET. Which means he's here, and I'm with him. And by the looks of it, it's a jet which means we are in the air. I couldn't even think of running or flying to be accurate. What the fuckk!

Hearing soft knocks, I allowed the person to come in,

Yes come in.

A women walked in wearing a skirt, a white shirt covered with a black coat and a big tray in her hand.

Boss said you might be awake. ” she said with a very pleasing smile.

Yeah? He's an astrologer now? ” my comment made her want to laugh at my sarcasm but she was quick to hide it.

We will reach any minute now. ” she said as she handed me a tablet with a glass of water.

This will take away the pain.”

Why is everyone soo keen on giving me fucking pills everytime they want to take me anywhere? Like I have legs for a reason right!?

I don't want it. It will get better. ”

You don't trust him do you? ” she asked the question even after knowing the answer.

Does it look like I do? ”

She gave me a warm smile before she kept the tray on the table on the far end and left not before saying,

He might be the worst man out there, the villian for the whole world but for you–” she halted.

But for me?

Nothing. ” she walked away closing the door behind her.

Strange man and an even strange worker. What the hell am I stuck with!

Sleeping really feels like a great idea, so finally trusting those pills, I took one and went to sleep hoping that the next time i wake up will not result in me being in hell having dinner with Lucifer. Fingers crossed!

Jackson

Someone phrased it well that,
Its all about who you look for in a crowded room, that's where your heart belongs to.

Well being a heartless person, I have no idea why do i always want to look out for her. It's not my duty, but still it feels good to have her, here with me. I don't know what she does to me.

She's some kind of a magic, some chaos and a bit of a poetry. She's beautiful, bold, strong but also sensitive, vulnerable and dark.

And if asked me, I love everything about her. I might not love her as a person but, I love things about her, I love her existence as it makes me feel worth living this miserable life. All these things, all these thoughts makes me want to hate her for the end of eternity. She makes me want to feel things. She makes me want to break down my walls. I don't love her, I will never love her, that I promise myself!