Chapter thirty-nine

Greece

Alyna

He touched me, he saw everything , every inch and every skin of my body was visible to him because that is how it's always done right? Until and unless we don't please men, they don't listen to us, they don't pay attention to us, but the moment they have seen us completely, seen every inch and every bit of our body, we don't actually matter to them until then.

His grip was firm on my neck, my back was against the bathroom tiles as we both were completely wet from standing under the shower.

" You sure about this? "
Giving him my warmest smile I pretended to like it when I just nodded telling him that I was fully in consent of all this.

Crashing our lips together his hand moved from my neck to my waist then a bit below that. To be honest I wasn't really comfortable with this but somehow it was relaxing. God what is wrong with me! Parting our lips apart I stared deeply in his eyes to find nothing, they were off, numb. Touching our foreheads together he whispered,

" What's wrong darling!? "

" N-n-nothing! "

My stuttering somehow gave him a slight hint as to how I wasn't enjoying this at all but I still couldn't tell him because it was relaxing too.

He stared in my eyes for what felt like a long 2 minutes when he just let go of me, turned off the shower and made his way out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his torso.

Well, this doesn't seem right!

Covering myself with another towel I followed him when he stopped near the window and out of nowhere he just punched it soo hard making the glass shatter everywhere on the floor. I couldn't help but a scream left my lips,

" AAHHH, Jackson."

He turned around in his position, his eyes were bloodshot red and his hand was profusely bleeding.

" You're bleeding."

" You can see that?" he question with his teeth greeted. Is he angry? Why is he angry?

" You can notice my hand bleeding but you couldn't happen to see how badly you have wounded my heart Alyna? "

" What? What did I do?"

Scoffing he walked passed me into the bathroom and came out a while later in his regular outfit. Where is he going this time of the night?

" Wh-where are you goi-"

" DO NOT QUESTION ME DO YOU UNDERSTAND."

He was yelling at me at this point. I don't know what I did to make him this mad.
His hand was still bleeding but he didn't seem to care about it. He wasn't even able to button his own shirt so I went to help him when he just yanked my hand that was trying to help him button his shirt.

" Jackson what is wrong with you?"

" What is wrong with me eh? How is it me who's in the wrong. You could hear the window shattering in pieces, you could see the blood pouring out of my knuckles, but how couldn't you hear my heart breaking into million pieces, how couldn't you see the way you wounded my heart."

" I wounded your heart? What makes you say that? "

" Of all the times Alyna I've never been this disappointed."

This- this was all it took for me to basically lose the strength of my legs and flop on the bed behind me. He was disappointed in me, I don't know why but he was and it was enough of a nightmare for me. Giving me one last disgusting look he slammed the door on his way.