Chapter twelve

“I love you”

Jackson

She was here, under the same roof with me. And i couldn't get enough of her. Today was the best morning of my life as the first person that i saw was her, in the kitchen cooking breakfast. And her pancakes, yeahh they were delicious trust me!! Jane was the oldest women who worked for me, I loved how she used to cook food for all of us, the taste and deliciousness her food had, nobody could find that kind of satisfaction after having a meal anywhere in the world... Linda and Alyna on the other hand were getting along pretty well. Alyna is Sebastian's favorite now, he says they both match the same kind of energy or vibe as you people say it!

But when she asked me about the wedding, I was out of answers and excuses because I never had to make any. People always did as I told them but now it was different because it was Alyna and i would never want to hide anything from her let alone lie to her. My father and Fernando have become allies in the past week, and i know they would cross any limits just to put me down and to claim my throne. Having a wedding will give them the perfect opportunity to conduct their plan in order which will have reverse effects on Alyna and i would do anything, just anything to protect her. I'll go to any lengths to not even let a hair on her head get touched. But when she asked me as to what happened yesterday, I could see the fear and confusion in her eyes, hoping that my answer is positive and no fighting took place yesterday. Which was indeed true, no fighting took place yesterday. But at a point if there was a war, I would have preferred it over the incident that happened yesterday night.

Flashback:

Finally completing the last file I took the last sip of my coffee and was about to stand up to go for dinner as I thought I'll be having it with Alyna, I heard screams from downstairs.. My mind straight away went to Alyna.. Did she fell? Did something happen to her? I ran as fast as I could, the daily chilled hallways today felt the largest and the longest bridges I have to cross just to see A pregnant Linda lying down on the last stairs with blood covering her legs. Sebastian came from the West Wing as fast as he could but the moment he saw the condition his pregnant girlfriend was in, he couldn't hold it in. He kneeled beside her and i called my bodyguard to keep my car ready as we had somewhere to be urgently. Sebastian carried her in his arms and Linda... That women fainted in his arms.

I drove the car as fast as I could. We usually have a doctor in East wing but Linda never liked her as the doctor because Sebastian had something with her in the past... Jealousy indeed is one big term!!

We arrived at hospital as I called Jane to take care of Alyna and that women, that beautiful kind hearted women never let's me down! Linda was in a 2 hour surgery, Sebastian couldn't talk, couldn't openly cry, he was broken I can tell. He was trying his best to look cold with zero emotions on his face but he was failing to do so atleast in front of me. After about 2 and a half hour later the doctor came out of the operation theatre,

“ Is she okay? How– how is my baby? They're going to be fine right? ”

Sebastian couldn't control and kept on shooting questions after questions at the doctor.

“ Answer me dammit!! ” he was growing impatient now.

The doctor looked down at his feets when I understood what he was going to say, so i moved very close to Seb to hold him if anything goes down the hill,

“ We tried everything sir.. But we're sorry, we couldn't save the child. Your wife on the other hand is fine. You can take her home once she's fully awake.”  he nodded towards me and went leaving a broken, shattered Sebastian behind.
He leaned against the wall not having enough energy to stand properly on his feets. Tears were leaking from his eyes when I couldn't see him this way anymore so i hugged him. We've hugged on multiple occasions, like we first hugged when Sebastian broke my mom's favorite vase and we in the middle of the night had to sneak out of the house and threw it in the garbage so that nobody could find it let alone my mom. Then the second time was when Sebastian finally lost his Virginity. Yeahh Seb used to be a playboy before he found Linda. But this hug, it was different, it was more of a ‘ you're not alone’ kind of a hug.