Chapter eight

Trigger warning!! This chapter      contains mention of blood and abuse!!
———————————————————–

         “Ohh boy, how have we been?”

Alyna

He was Jackson..This beautiful man was Jackson, the most ruthless man to ever exist.

You look beautiful in that dress..

This dress... He brought it for me? Nooooo.. At this point all I wanted to do was tear it apart and never ever ever see it again.

Now it's time for Matthew to pay for the ‘mistake’ he made” father said in a very threatening way.

Why? What did he do? ” I asked being all confused.

There was silence for a minute when father spoke which made me choke on my own damn saliva, “ He saw you undressed.” hearing this confession Jackson's head snapped to Matthews in a rough move.

Whatt!? ” he seethed while rolling his tongue on the inside of his chin.

Noooo nooo boss trust me I didn't saw her that way, she was just...... She was... I didn't knew” he said it all in one single breath before he gave up, Matthew couldn't even talk now.. The power Jackson had over everyone was just spectacular...

Father nothing happened soo no need to make it such a big deaI.. I had just taken a shower and was finding clothes to wear, I had a towel wrapped around me and that's when he knocked and I father, I allowed him to come in thinking it would be mom. ” I tried defending him.

This is none of his mistake..”

But before I could comprehend what was happening Jackson grabbed Matthew by his throat and slammed him on the nearest wall he could find. I was now understanding why was matt always afraid of him, he indeed is a– monster...

You were sent here to protect her and NOT TO PUT YOUR FILTHY EYES ON HER” he roared at his face.

I have to do something I can't just let him get punished for something he didn't even do,

It's none of your concern” I was now standing beside them.

Stay out of it”  it was all he said before a punch flew to Matthew's jaw and he fell down. I gasped at this sudden movement. “Nooo matt” I tried kneeling down near him but as soon as I bent my knee I felt someone holding my arm and roughly making me stand straight. He pulled me very close to him, his hand still grabbing my arm. He was sooo close to me, I could basically see my reflection in his storming black eyes,

Do not try to interfere in things that are not of your concern” he said in a low yet threatening voice.

It has everything to do with me, he's my guard and if he can protect me then so can I.... Don't take me for a weak person just because I'm a girl!!”  he rose one of his eyebrows being impressed by the speech I just gave a second ago... Fabulous mee!!!
Leaving my arm he went near Matthew and he rose him to his feets standing behind him pulling his head back,

These are the same pair of eyes he saw you with right? ” Jackson asked pointing towards his eyes.

Stop itt.... You don't have too–” but before I could finish my damn sentence he pulled out  something that resembled a knife and bought it near Matthew's left eye. Slowly stroking his eyes with the blade. I knew nothing could stop this man, not me for sureee...

Father make him stop... He's just a little boy just make him stop father” I was basically begging at the moment. But he didn't even cared to listen, he just turned around from me. Well, I'm not impressed!!
All I knew then was that I had to do something,