Chapter forty-five

Suit up

Isabel

Some eyes touch you more than hands ever could. He had those eyes those pretty yet  storming eyes that you can get lost in, and well I guess I did. The way his eyes showed how he felt, his words failed to hold the weight of those expressions. Whenever he talked about Jackson there was something in those dark stormy eyes that shone so brightly that anyone who didn't even know him would tell you that he was talking about his favourite topic in this world. He sat there explaining his way of dealing with things but what he always failed to accept was that a soul like his was always meant to be loved!

So it was this one time when it was our birthday and as you know Jackson and I are born on the same day so obviously we celebrate our birthdays on the same days as well. Nobody in the whole Mansion remembered, except for us. I was sad and upset that nobody remembers that it's my birthday but Jackson on the other hand bought a whole ass cake for me and Sebastian blew up 10 balloons for us. Can you imagine 10 balloons!?? ”

If anyone apart from Dante would be asking me this question, i would have shot him right between his head.

“ Yeah that's a big deal. ”

“ Pretty big deal for a 4 year old right!”

“ Yeah. So What happened next? ”

As much as I wanted to listen to him, I just couldn't stop staring at his face. Even though they both look the same but Dante has this soft warmth that wants me to never leave his side. Ever!
And I know it's just a phase, I know I'm not in love with him but I've never been in this phase before. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm enjoying his company more than I expected to.

Our mother couldn't actually tell us apart. She used to call me Jackson and at times she considered Jackson as me and gave him punishments for the mistakes that I made. But Jackson never even once said that he's not whom she thinks he is. He was always there for me, ahead of me actually so whatever was about to come my way, will have to face him before me. ”

He seems too fond of his brother, but how on earth does Aaron and padré thinks that he's going to help them put his own brother down?

He suddenly went quite and turned his head in my direction,
“ I'm boring you! ” he said with a little scoff.

What no no I'm not bored. I've never actually got the chance to hear stuff about families so i really don't know how to act. ”

He scrunched his eyebrows in question,
“ Fernando is your father. ”
Ohhh!

Not my real father. ”

You don't share the same blood? ”

Um noo. Actually just like you I used to stay with some family a toxic man to be accurate. He used to beat me, tried multiple times to force himself on me. I don't even remember meeting padré but all I know is that I burnt that house to the ground, the same house that I've spent my entire childhood in. And for your information I did that when I was just 8. ”

“ What the fuck! ”

“ Yeah.” i chuckled, “ What the actual fuck. ”

That is soo much harder than blowing up 10 balloons for someone's birthday. ”

His silly comments made me not want to hold my laughter in when I finally started loosing my guards a bit as we laughed whole heartedly on his silly jokes and funny past topics that didn't even seem funny up until now.