Chapter fifteen

Are we friends?

Alyna

We walked upto my room where there was already a plate full of food kept on my bed.

Goodnight. ”

Why are you being soo good to me?” he halted. “What is it that you want from me Aaron? No because if you really want something you will have to tell me cause I'm not the kind of a person who understands a shit thing from a person's behavior. ”

He stared at me for minutes when he started stepping closer to me and halting right in front of me making my breath hitch in the back of my throat. Tucking a strand of hair behind my ear without even once breaking the eye contact he said ever soo slowly,

“ I.
Want.
You..”
He was now standing soo close to me that even if he leaned a bit closer, his lips would surely touch mine.

To? ” i asked wanting to know what was all this actually about.

To go and have your dinner. ” he smirked obviously feeling proud of himself for fooling a fool who's already a fool. I was indeed stuck in the worst situation that I have ever come across. I needed richie now more than ever. Maybe I can trick Aaron and ask him to buy me a phone or let alone use his.. But nooo dude, he has kidnapped me for God's sake, so why would he put himself in a position to loose me. God why me!!? Giving up, I did the only thing I could possibly understand here..Dinner!

Now as far as I can adjust my brain to comprehend what was going on here, it's been a week since I'm here and not really here.. Let's be more clear.. On the same night as new year's Eve I was offered delicious food which I obviously couldn't say no too only because they had NUGGETSSSS!!! I love themm but how did they know? Did someone tell them or they just thought it's a good idea of dissolving sleeping pills in the sauce? Yeah I was given pills so that I could be asleep for as long as they needed me to be. Now as many people in their right mindset would think, ‘how does this girl know it was the pills if she was already unconscious?’ Well, that's because since the day i stepped out of that cellar I've been 100x  more careful with each step i took. Even with Aaron, he's being this good to me because he wants to distract me so that whatever he wants can be done without me spoiling it for the better! Haahha bulls eye!! But i can't let this happen. He's treating me better than Jackson, he's around much, we talk, we have breakfast together, have long walks in the garden which is much bigger than the old place where I was kept in. After the dinner on new year's Eve, which I suppose was poisoned to make sure I was in a deep, very deep sleep which I luckily was, they then moved me to some other mansion. This mansion was way bigger than the previous one. But all these mansions didn't felt like his. Jackson's mansion somewhat felt home! He wasn't around much but he always knew what was happening around, people around him were loyal, take Sebastian for an example. As Sebastian's thought crossed my mind, it instantly reminded me of Linda, His girlfriend. How is she? Is she doing well? How's the baby? It was all i could think about now. Perhaps I should try to ask Aaron if he can atleast lend me his phone so I can call someone. But then again, who will I call? The only person's number I remember was my father and Richie's. Maybe she will pick up my call this time, finger's crossed!

So tonight is the time, when I'll behave nicely without any rude comments or questions being throwed towards Aaron, I will ask him politely to allow me to at least talk to my friend who's away from all this shit and knows nothing about the things that happens here. But to do that i only have 15 mins left as now Aaron would enter any minute with a big plate in his hand. I was busy thinking about the plan when I heard knocks on the door, he's here. Opening the door I gave him my most innocent yet sexy smile.