Luna controller of the stars, moon and the constellations

Author's note: This story may be a bit cleche but sometimes people can't help but be cleche. Please don't hate I put my heart and soul into my stories and it's just my style of writing also please look at my friends books they as much heart and soul into their books as much as I do with mine.

Hey, i'm Luna and I am a grey wolfgirl, I have amber yellow eyes and grey (which I call silver) wolf ears and tail, also my fur and hair colour are the same.

I live with my mum (she found me wandering the streets and adopted me).

I go to high school everyone thinks I'm weird and a hot head but you're probably wondering how I go to school with this big secret that NOBODY knows well it's simple I always wear sunglasses and a denim cap and I never take them off if anyone is around and I line my tail up with my spine then tie a belt around my stomach so no one sees. My mother doesn't even know my secret and I don't plan on telling her because we don't get along that well.

I do have one friend though Midnight, she wears black sunglasses and a black hoodie let's just say she wears all black even her hair but she HATES it when she is called emo or goth, but yet again she doesn't know my secret I think i'll scare her away if I tell her and she's very mysterious herself and I think she has a few skeletons in her closet but she's practically all I have.

I can turn into a full wolf and the full moon doesn't affect me but i feel stonger at night but I think it's just because I control the stars, moon and constellations, which comes from my folf head amulet that's silver.

I have an interesting passion though playing my electric guitar that looks like a aqua star, I love learning to fight plus it's great self defense and a small love for skateboarding.

So I guess that's me Luna in a nutshell.

I hope you like this intro to Luna, if you can't tell she has an attitude and is very stubborn. Tell me if you want the next character's bio or a day in Luna's life?

See you next chapter BiancaWolf2 signing off.