You may be named after the stars but I'll make you see stars.

Author's note: Here's where it starts to get cliche, now I don't do mates or anything like that so don't expect imprints or mates, also the messages will be in script writing.

Luna POV

I was lying on my bed just browsing the web on my laptop when I got an interesting message.

SandFoxGirl: Hi, do U have any blood family or do U know your age?

MoonWolfGirl: No and Y do U ask.

MoonWolfGirl: Y AM I EVEN TELLING U THIS?

SandFoxGirl: Because I don't have any blood family. I also don't know my age and I've found others like that too.

SandFoxGirl: 1 more thing are U part animal?

WHAT HOW COULD THIS PERSON KNOW MY SECRET?!

SandFoxGirl: I'll take your silence as a yes. I'm just like U and have found others of our kind. Who knows maybe we'll see eachother soon and we can have some coffee and chat.

SandFoxGirl: Logged off.

Huh, coffee, chat, see you soon, this makes no sense I need some air.

I walk down the stairs and slip half way down and land with a thud. "Luna is everything all right?" I heard my mum yell from the kitchen. "Yeah, I'm fine I just need some air." I said walking out the door.

I walked the street for a while not sure where to go when the park popped into my mind, so I ran to the park.

When I got to the park it was empty not even a bird was out it was strange but it made me feel free so I took a risk. I took my hat and sunglasses off and let my tail loose. Everything felt crystal clear all my senses were running wild. I heard someone coming accept they didn't smell right I could smell both human and animal but I could only hear one set of footsteps. I hid in a bush ready to ambush the person. "I swear I saw her come this way." It was a boy's voice, young as well but not a child. I summoned my sword and sheild using the constellations, then I sheild bashed the boy to the ground and I pointed my sword to his throat. "Who are you and why were you looking for me?" He gave a small chuckle considering his situation and said. "I'm Lupus and who said I was looking for you? But yeah I was." He gave me goofy smile. I finally studied his appearance, short, silver, messy hair, jeans, T-shirt, jacket, jet blue eyes, silver ears and silver tail. WAIT, silver ears and tail, he's like me and he had the exact same amulet. "I guess I'm not the only one of my kind." I said while making my sword and sheild dissapear. He pushed himself up and asked. "What's your name now that I've told you mine and you're not pointing a sword at my throat?" I turned my gaze away from him feeling uncomfortable. "Luna, my name's Luna." Lupus came up to my face and asked. "Are we friends now?" He's an idiot. "We're accuantances, I don't become friends with people that easily." I answered with a frown and started to walk away. "Wait will I see you again?" Lupus asked. "Probably if you keep stalking me." I answered with a bit of a giggle. "HEY I'M NO STALKER!" I heard Lupus yell. "Bye Lupus." I called back and walked back home feeling refreshed.

I grabbed some left overs and sat on my bed and ate them while checking my laptop. One new message

SandFoxGirl: Do you beleive me???

MoonWolfGirl: I beleive U.

I logged off put my dishes on the floor and went to sleep but not before I had one finally thought. Lupus, we are friends.

Author's note: Okay Lupus has been introduced and next chapter we'll be with Midnight and see if she meets anybody.

See you next chapter BiancaWolf2 signing off.