Settling in.

Author's Note: I have writer's block again, yippe. Anyway I have no clue for this chapter so it could go ANYWHERE!

Beth POV

"Beth, get up get up get up." I heard the only person who can wake me say, but I didn't want to get up from my cozy bed. "Get out get out get out." I reply groggily then a pillow hit me in the face. Really? "I'm still not getting up." I said rolling over. "I hoped it didn't have to come to this." Fennec said, I smelt something delicious. "Coffee?" I said opening one of my eyes. It was. I jumped out of bed and snatched the coffee from Fennec and started drinking it. "I knew it would work." Fennec said drinking her own coffee, Yeah it would work on you too. We walked down stairs to the Kitchen to see Ben, Sandy and Blizzard having breakfast. Ben and Sandy were having scrambled eggs while Blizzard was having pancakes. Ben and Sandy gave us some scrambled eggs and we added our own twist with a few of my summoned herbs. "I can't beleive you two chose scrambled eggs over pancakes." I said digging into my scrambled eggs. "Funny thing we made the eggs then after we started eating Blizzard made pancakes."Ben said with a mouthful of egg. Fennec looked at each other rolled our eyes, put our headphones and earphones on and blasted our music. "HEY, ANYONE HOME!?" Someone shouted, but I could guess who it was. "Lupus quit shouting." Another voice who I think was Darkus said. It was them, they sat down next to Blizzard who seemed out of it. "Why are you two here? I thought you would be spending time with Luna and Midnight." Fennec asked. "We don't have to always hang out with those two you know." Lupus said trying to be defensive. "They're at school." Darkus said rather glumly, I forgot they get an actual education. It annoyed Fennec and I that we didn't get to go to school but Ben and Sandy say we're smart enough already. "Hey, where's Totem?" Lupus asked stealing some pancakes. I actually didn't know where Totem was. "She's over there." Blizzard said pointing behind him. There she was on an ice platform in the corner about one and a half meters in the air, leaning against the wall drawing in her book. I guessed she was drawing because the strokes were different to writing strokes. "How long has she been up there?" Darkus asked still sounding glum. "Totem was in here before I got up." Blizzard said in a new tone. "You could ask me yourself." Totem put in neutrally as usual but Totem suddenly speaking made all of us jump, all of us but Blizzard who seemed unfazed by her sudden speaking. "Have you eaten Totem?" I asked. "No." She simply answered. "Are you hungry?" Fennec added with growing curiousity. "No." She repeated not even lifting her gaze. It made me feel kind of empty. "Hey, we still need to train no slacking off chop chop." Fennec said making the boys jump, I forgot we were going to train today. We dragged all the boys outside by the ears and started focusing our energy.

After what must have been hours we still weren't getting anywhere. "Let me try." Totem said who had just been watching. She walked in front of us sat down in a cross legged possition, closed her eyes and went silent. We just stood there confused then we started to copy her. "Good now focus your energy. Feel it connect to you. Be zen if you want to think of it that way." She said coolly.

After a while of peace Totem got us to get up but Sandy, Ben, Darkus and Lupus didn't notice. Luna and Midnight snuck over to us and gave us a little trick to pull. We sat in front of the boys, Midnight in front of Darkus, Luna in front of Lupus, Fennec in front of Sandy and myself in front of Ben. we waited a second and then. "Boo." We said in unison, the boys opened their eyes then jumped backwards white as Totem. We couldn't stop laughing but after a while we did. "The zen thing didn't work." Lupus said blandly. "It takes time, and after a lot of practice you could use your powers like this." Totem said making three wolves appear in front of her but someting was different they were made completely made out of ice! They dissapeared as quickly as they appeared and Totem turned around wordlessly and shattered like ice, we jumped at the sight. "And that is only the tip of the iceberg to say the least." Totem's voice rang out, she was standing on the roof looking down at us. It chilled me to the bone seeing Totem so intimidating. Our four guests I mean pack members left the rest of us went inside for dinner.

Fennec and I made salad for dinner even if they said it wasn't filling. We ate quickly and started to leave for bed. Well Totem didn't eat. Totem left first wordlessly but Blizzard managed to know that she was leaving and followed her. "Night guys." Sandy and Fennec said, Sandy strolled off while Fennec gave me a quick hug before leaving with a cheery wave. That just left Ben and myself staring at our half finished food awkwardly not wanting to meet each other's gaze. "Night...Beth." Ben said awkwardly giving me a quick hug and leaving before I could say anything. I guess he finished quicker than I thought. I put my leftovers in the fridge before heading for bead.

I wrapped myself in my blanket still in my normal clothes, I need sleep wear. I just thought what, what am I to do?

Author's Note: I have finally got all ten of them to have a chapter in they're POV at least once YES!!! Thinking of next chapter already so don't worry.

See you next chapter BiancaWolf2 signing off.