10) Spanish Ladies

"Okay, that looks like a sick tattoo," Claire commented.

"It's a literal sick tattoo, Claire," I replied. "Because I'm fucking sick and I can't get rid of it."

Claire laughed.

"Sleep well?" Claire asked.

"I slept for nineteen hours," I nodded proudly.

Well, not continuously. I did get an alarm to wake me up because I needed to still take my medicine. I went back to sleep immediately.

"Awesome," Claire commented. "Well, I'm gonna be here for the rest of the weekend, my bike's available if you wanna go somewhere."

It could not take me to England.

"I got that yogurt that you really like," Claire added.

Oh, that was what Chris was talking about.

"Cool," I commented.

"How long are you staying?" Claire asked.

"Until Chris send me away," I answered.

"Okay," Claire looked around to make sure the area was clear of Chris. "Where'd you wanna go next? I'll find something there that Chris might need you to do."

"Wait, really?" I replied.

"Yeah, anywhere," Claire said.

"England?" I named.

"That's a quick answer," Claire said. "You have somewhere to go for once."

I gave her a lazy smile.

"What are you looking for there?" Claire asked.

"Nothing, really. Just feel like I could use a change," I answered.

"Chris mentioned something about you working with a bunch of SAS people," Claire brought up.

"I did," I said.

"That's why England?" Claire asked.

Foremost, Claire had always been more like a friend to me. I trusted her more than Chris. With a lot of things.

"Yeah," I answered hesitantly.

"Who?" Claire continued.

"Well, he's a problem," I said.

"Why?" Claire proceeded.

"He's one rank over," I informed.

"If he's not BSAA, then, he's not a problem," Claire replied.

"Then, I can't work with him anymore," I said. "I like working with him."

"Is he private?" Claire continued.

"Very," I nodded.

"Then, you won't have a problem keeping secrets," Claire concluded.

Oddly enough, that made me smile.

"Thanks, Claire," I said.

"Thank me when I find something that could get you there," Claire said. "Let me know if you wanna go somewhere else."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied.

From there, I went for a shower. I got dressed and could not really believe that the clothes I left here was not so attractive. I ended up with a sleeveless turtleneck crop top, baggy flannel shirt, and... a pair of grey sweatpants, apparently.

I took Claire's bike and left to the nearest craft store. I had a few intentions to decorate my new helmet. I got myself a bunch of stickers, some wires, cat ears, a whole bunch of black paint.