30a - Need [18+]

[THIS IS A MATURE CHAPTER, PLEASE GO TO 30b IF YOU WANT TO SKIP]

Ivy's POV

The moment his lips met mine, every worry, fear, and uncertain thought disappeared.

He moves from my lips to my neck, releasing my hands and I wrap them around his neck. I gasp as he takes that moment to lift me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, erection still against me, but oh so more obvious. I let out a small moan and he chuckles as he holds me up, hands fully palming my ass while supporting me.

"I want to hear more of that." He whispers and I dip my head down into his shoulder to hide my blush, but it's short lived as he adjusts, holding me up with one arm and trailing up my back. I realize what he's about to do only a split second before it happens. He pulls my hair, making my head and back arch, and immediately peppers my neck with soft kisses as he carries me over to the bed.

My breathing quickens as he continues his sweet torment, and he surprises me yet again but turning just before we reach the bed and he sits down, keeping me on top of him so now I'm straddling him, my legs on either side of his hips.

He breaks away to look up at me, trailing a hand up to the back of my neck and pulling me down hard for a kiss before pulling away again and cupping my face. My breathing is heavy as I maintain eye contact with him, my heart racing.

"You okay?" He asks and I nod, still in a bit of a stunned silence.

"I can stop if it's too much." He states and I shake my head lightly, reaching down to place my hands on his chest and start undoing the remainder of the buttons on his dress shirt. I lean into his ear as I push his shirt off his shoulders, savouring the touch of his bare skin.

"Don't stop."

Once I made my intentions known, it's like a bomb went off.

Nate removes his shirt from his arms, his warmth radiating off his body, warming me up. He wraps his arms around me, reaching behind and hooking his fingers in the sides of my shirt, pulling gently up and over my head. He discards it to the floor with a soft muffled thump, leaving me exposed in my black fabric bralette. He glances down ay my exposed body and growls lowly and possessively, making shivers run through my whole body and being.

I go in for another deep kiss and as we break away, he growls "You're mine." before dipping his head down and placing open mouthed kisses on my breasts, teasing my already sensitive nipples with his tongue and teeth through my bralette. His possessiveness over me makes my whole body come alive, as if he's commanded my response to him. I feel myself getting more and more turned on, the position we're in not leaving much to thought. I arch into him, biting my lip to stop the moans threatening to escape my throat, but it's useless. Lustful sounds escape me, the sensations overtaking me since I haven't been touched in so long.

"That's my girl. I want to hear you. I want to hear how I make you feel."

I dig my nails into his shoulders, my hips moving of their own accord, grinding into him. He leans back onto the bed, pulling me down with him. My hair falls over my shoulders as our eyes connect again, me now on all fours, knees on either side of his hips, and hands on either side of his head, some space between our bodies but barely.

I notice he's breathing just as heavily as I am, but my attention is drawn to his hand that cups my face, tucking some of my hair behind my ear before he gives me a final warning.

"Once I start this I won't want to stop. I will if I need to, but you have to let me know. Okay?"

"I will. I promise."

"Good. Get those pants off." I inhale sharply at his command but do as I'm told. I back off him slowly, standing to my feet. I hook my fingers in the waistband of my leggings and push them down off my legs and pulling them off my feet once they hit the floor, Nate watching me the entire time. I stand there, suddenly nervous of my body in front of this intimidating Alpha wolf.