30b - Casual Time

Ivy's POV

I lay in bed, hearing the chirping of birds and seeing the small amount of sunlight peeking through the curtains in mine and Nate's room. I bite my lip as I think about what happened between us last night.

It was pure bliss.

I roll over in bed and watch his peaceful sleeping form, bare chested and muscles fully on display. His left arm is over his eyes, which is where his forearm tattoo is. I take the time to admire it closely, the intricate vines, thorns and cracks perfectly placed, travelling up his arm until they fade away into his skin close to his elbow. I glance as his bare chest, realizing he has many more tattoos that I never noticed before.

I know why I didn't notice last night, and I never really focused on him like this before...

I recognize his royal family crest on his ribs, and a black shaded wolf that comes from his collarbone and down his chest. Some other smaller ones are on the opposite side of his body that I can't see very well, so I decided to peer over, pushing myself up onto my elbows.

"Baby."

His sleepy deep voice startles me, and I sit up quickly, grabbing the covers to cover myself. I look at him and he's peeking at me from under his arm and smirking.

"What were you doing just now?" He asks intently and I smile.

"Your tattoos. I've only ever seen the one on your forearm and wanted to look at the others."

He sits up then, placing himself against the headboard. "Come get a good look then." He pats his lap and I crawl over and straddle him, leaning down to look at the wolf one, my fingers tracing its shape.

"That's for my wolf, Kiba."

"Is he black like this one?" Nate nods. "That's almost exactly what he looks like. My artist took a few photos when I was shifted and created that for me."

"Can I ask why you chose the vines and thorns on your arm?"

"No reason specifically, but I just like the way it looks there."

"I do too." I say and he chuckles. 

"I think some tattoos on that body" - he eyes me up and down - "would look absolutely exquisite on you."

"You really think so? I never thought about it before." I pause. "But no wolf so not very much of a pain tolerance, I'm afraid." It's then that Nate takes my hands and inspects my cuffs. I sigh, realizing he's going to ask about them, and unsure if I really want to answer.

"How long have these been on you?"

"6 years."

"Do they hurt?"

"Not anymore. They used to when they were first put on, but now I don't feel pain with them. I'm not sure exactly when that happened, but I try not to think about it too much."

"What happened that resulted in them being put on you?" Nate questions and I look at him, contemplating if I want to go into the whole story. I decide against it and just give him what anyone else in the pack, including Cole would tell him.

"I'm responsible for the death of Red Moon's previous Alpha and Luna. I'm not comfortable talking about it much. It still pains me." His brows furrow in confusion at my admittance, but his gaze softens just as quickly.

"I won't pry, I promise. I just hate seeing them on you." 

I lean in and kiss him softly on the lips. "Thank you." My stomach grumbles and he chuckles loudly. "Hungry?" I laugh lightly and nod. "After last night? Yes. I'm starved."

Nathaniel's POV

I sit across from Ivy in the kitchen, us eating some bacon and eggs that I made for us, my mind swimming in thoughts as we eat together. Last night was nothing short of amazing, making her feel good, worshipped, and satiated has me feeling an immense amount of pride. She loved me commanding and praising her, and to be honest she surprised me with how forward she was. I know there's a strong she-wolf under that façade she puts forward, and I sure got a taste last night, and to top it off, her asking for more.

Which I will completely give her. No questions asked.

My mind drifts to her statement regarding her cuffs. How she's responsible for the deaths of the previous Alpha and Luna of her pack, and that's why they are on her. It clearly wasn't reported since Tobias said that nothing has come from Red Moon in terms of punishments or incidents. I had known they had passed, having met Cole's parents before when my mother and father were still leading in a full capacity.

I didn't know that their deaths weren't expected.

I'll have to investigate it more when I get back to Crystal Moon and see if I can find anything, but right now. I need to enjoy the rest of the time I've got here with Ivy.

I stand as she finishes her plate and take it from her and bring it to the sink. I hear her get up and walk behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist and leaning her head into the middle of my back. "What did you want to do today?" She asks and I can't help myself.

"You." I say and I hear her laugh, the vibrations on my back tickling slightly.

"How did I know you were going to say that?" She says as she releases her grip on me and I turn to face her, smirking.

"You're getting to know me, princess. That's why."

I watch as her face scrunches up a little, and I think I've offended her but then she looks at me, smiling. "Can we go swimming?"

I nod. "Of course. Pool or beach?"

"Hmm.... pool."

"Okay then, let's go get changed and head to the recreation area of the resort."

"Sounds good to me!"

-          -

It's hard to keep focus when I see Ivy in her black bikini, the perfect curves of her body showing. I know I've tasted her, but my god I want to do it repeatedly. We've been in the pool for a little bit now, her laughs and giggles making me and Kiba feel at peace knowing she's happy in this current moment.

Mate needs to be like this all the time.

I hear Kiba state in my mind and I know we're going to try our damn hardest to keep it that way.

___________

- Filler! More coming soon!

- See you in the next one!! - vv