31 - Comfortable

Ivy's POV

I'm laying on the bed in mine and Nate's room, reading in only my underwear and bra. I'm on my stomach with my legs resting on the headboard. Nate's sitting up against said headboard, with his hand fully resting on my ass, his fingers threaded through the elastic of my panties as he balances his laptop on his lap, going over pack documents in his email.

I love his hands on me, and I don't want to keep my hands off him. I crave his touch, his scent, his taste.

He's empowered me in such ways, that it's re-awakened my sense of self. I'm not going back to Red Moon the same she-wolf. Cole can suck Alarik's dick for all I care. I know what I'm worthy of, and it's not this unfair and cruel treatment I've received over the years.

I felt responsible for it all. I partially was.

But I don't deserve this, and I'm not going to take it anymore.

Things are going to change.

Nathaniel's POV

I glance over at Ivy reading, my eyes travelling down her body. These past few days since we first had sex, she's really opened physically to me. We haven't done much else with the group; just been spending time with each other doing resort activities. Today is the first day that we've just been in the bedroom, as I have some pack work to do.

I'm finding it incredibly hard to focus considering she's pretty much naked next to me. I've taken her multiple times over the past few days and each time it's mind-blowing; her and I both completely spent, breathing heavily, and seeing stars. My attention is drawn more to her when I see her close her book and roll over onto her side to face in my direction. I catch ger gaze and she smiles.

"How's the pack work going?" She asks and I close the laptop. "It's going fine. Really just small business. Tobias is keeping everything in line for me until I get back."

"How long have you known Tobias?" She asks as she pushes herself up to sit beside me, her red hair fluttering with the movement. "Since we were pups. He's been my closest friend and confidant in our entire lifetime."

"Did you choose him to be your Beta?" I nod. "The moment my parents said that they were wanting to step down they asked me to choose my Beta. There was no question about who it should be."

"I'm glad that you have someone to completely trust like that." She leans into me, and I wrap my arm around her pulling her in closer.

"I'm glad you have support where you are. I know you don't want to share details about your life at Red Moon and I respect that. But I have to say I am worried what may happen when you go home after this."

She raises her head to look up at me. "Thank you for being concerned. You have every right to be, based on what you've witnessed. I know going back is going to be difficult; however, I feel more like myself having been here with you, so I think I'll be okay."

"You can always call me if it's not. You know that?" I tell her and she smiles and nods. "Of course."

A moment passes and I see her bite her lip and scrunch her face a bit.

"Nate.." She says and trails off.

"Yes, songbird?"

"Are we labelling this? Us?"

"Do you mean if now that I've fucked you, are we dating?" I say and she blushes and turns her head away to look towards the window.

I reach over and grasp her face, turning her face back to me before planting a light kiss on her lips.

"You're mine. So yes, we're dating."

You need to tell mate what she is to us. We're not dating like little lovesick puppies. We're fated mates. Bonded for eternity. Kiba's statement rings in my head and I internally sigh.

Soon, Kiba. Soon. I promise.

"Hard to believe we're halfway through our time here." Ivy says as she pushes herself off the bed and stands up, making her way over to the closet.

"It's going by fast." I state, and she nods, her eyes scanning her clothes in the closet. She pulls out a black skirt and tank top, setting them on the bed by my feet. I stand then and approach her, grabbing her clothes off the bed and draping them over my shoulder slightly. I press against her back and reach around her, trailing my hand up her stomach, between her breasts and up to her neck where I grasp and squeeze lightly. I hear her quick intake of breath and I lean and kiss the side of her neck, eliciting a breathy moan from her.

"Can I dress you?" I ask and as I release her, she turns and looks straight in my eyes and nods.

I drop to my knees then, grabbing her skirt from my shoulder and holding it out for her to step into. Once she does, I lift it up her beautiful legs and up over her ass, fastening the small clasp once it's at her waist. I then grab and hold out her tank top and pull it gently over her head and down the rest of her torso. She wraps her arms around my neck and places a small kiss on my lips.

"Thank you, Alpha."

"My pleasure."

Oh, how it is my pleasure, little songbird.

__________________________________

 - More filler, but we're moving on soon!

 - See you in the next one!! - vv