Morning

I had woken up with Tom on top of me. I always enjoyed when he would lay on me. Although he was heavier than me I still enjoyed it.I slightly smiled acknowledging his features as he slept peacefully.
It was Saturday and we had a break until Wednesday because a majority of teachers had to go do something which I forgot. They had spent this whole week talking and explaining to us rules and procedures we had to follow which I didn't quite care of.
I spent the night with Tom considering we were off the next day and simply because it had been a while.We'd always stay in my room because he didn't like how the boys would look at me when I'd walk down their hall and considering the fact a majority of them didn't always have proper clothing on.
Seeing that he was still asleep I decided I should go back to sleep as well. I didn't want to wake him and It was only 6am and we normally wake up at around 8.

Later..

I groan as I wake up to shuffling on top of me.
"Sorry love I didn't mean to wake you" Tom says looking at me then placing a kiss on my chest.
"It's okay" I reply as I yawn.
He lays his head back on my chest and I softly play with his hair.
"What time is it?" I ask
"Who cares"he says keeping his eyes shut and enjoying my hands running through his hair.
"I care" I reply
He doesn't say anything but he hums to me in a response.
"What do you want to do today" he asks placing his hand in my hair as he lays on top of me.
"Anything you want to do"
"How about a picnic?"
He asks me as his eyes are still closed and his hands in my hair.
"That sounds nice" I tell him placing a kiss on his forehead.
"Butttt you gotta get up babe"
"Why" Tom says groaning
"Come on you don't want to waste your whole day in bed"
"If it's with you I'll gladly waste all my days" he says smirking against me causing me to let out a chuckle.
He looks up at me "give me a kiss" he states
I do as he says and I softly peck his lips.
He smiles as we pull apart and leans in for another kiss and of course I give him another kiss as well.