Reservation

"I made us a reservation" Tom said as I was laying on my stomach facing Leo.
"Where?" I ask playing with Leo as he smiled at me and Tom.
"Pure grove" He said as my eyes widen. It was difficult to get a reservation you'd need to plan months ahead to get a reservation.
"How?!" I questioned.
"Just pulled some strings"
"Soo me you and my lovely heir will be going tonight" Tom spoke pointing at us three. As he spoke Leo crawled his way up to Tom before hugging his face. I smiled at the scene Tom just seemed to laugh as Len continued hugging his face before kissing Toms cheek.
"Someone's grateful for that reservation" I tell Tom laughing.
He smiles before picking up Leo and standing up. I sit myself up watching as Tom swung Leo back and forth in her arms. Leo let's out loud laughs and giggles he try's to reach for Tom by lifting his hands up in the air.

"Alright enough play time it's time for mommy to dress you" Tom said to Leo making his way towards me and handing Leo to me.
"Do you need anything?" Tom asks placing a kiss on my lips.
"Nope go get dressed and I'll meet you in the bathroom soon" Tom smiles before leaning in a giving me another kiss.
"I love you" He says.
"I love you too" I reply.
Tom looks down at Leo who was already staring at us.
"And I love you" He says tickling Leo's stomach.
Tom makes his way to the bathroom as I stand up heading to Leo's closet. He had his own room but for now we felt it was safer for him to sleep with us.
I picked out a dark green suit for Leo to wear while I picked out a black dress Tom had gifted me.

After getting dressed I walked into our bathroom to find Tom struggling with his hair.
"Lemme see" I said offering my hand. Tom hands me the comb before taking Leo into his hands. I swiftly comb his hair the way he likes it. It doesn't take me long before I finish.

"You always do it better than me" Tom said looking into the mirror admiring his hair.
"Your dress is lovely I wonder who picked it out" He says teasing me before smiling. He loved it when I wore things he bought for me. Jewelry, Dresses anything over all Tom had bought for me. He would constantly surprise me with gifts.

"Now we should get going the driver is waiting for us outside" Tom spoke adjusting Leo's suit then spraying his cologne on Leo. They were twins.

a/n: quick question would you guys want a second child if so what gender?