𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐬

Summary: In which you and Tom spend time together in his dorm room

I was hanging out with Tom in his dorm room. We were both laying down facing each other while making out. Tom grabbed one of my legs wrapping it around his, running his hand up and down my leg. We both still remained in your uniforms. After classes we had headed straight to Toms dorm. I explained to him how Druella was in my dorm with Caroline a girl who fancied Tom. I pulled away from Tom as he stared at my lips then back up to me. Pulling me closer to him before I run my hands through his hair.

"Do you not get cold in here" I ask randomly feeling how cold his room is. The breeze of his room had brushed up against me causing me to slightly shiver.
"Never been an issue" He replies shrugging it off.
I remove myself from Tom standing up catching him by surprise. His brows furrow as I get up.
"come back y/nn" I heard Tom complain as he watches me make my way to his desk. I admired how neatly organized Tom kept his things. He had his papers stacked together, books were everywhere. They were pushed up against the wall with the spines showing.
"I will just hold on" I replied as my back was facing him.

Looking at his chair both of our robes were placed on the chair. I had remembered removing them off of me and Tom hanging them on his chair. I grab his robe slipping it through my arms feeling the warmth of his sleeves. His cologne was very easily smelled. His robes were slightly bigger than mine it had almost reached the floors. It felt loose but comfortable at the same time. I went to Toms mirror admiring how I looked in his robe.

I turn around to see Tom watching me.

"You look cute" Tom says admiring me in his robes. I couldn't help but let out a small giggle he was always complimenting me whenever he got the chance.
I walk swiftly back towards Tom positioning myself on top of him before leaning down to kiss him.

"It feels warm" I admit as I looked up at Tom from his chest.
"You do too" He says before flipping us over positioning himself over me. He kisses my neck before he lays down on my chest. I wrap my arms around his head as he laid on my chest.