Apologetic flowers

"Your insane Tom!" I yell at Tom as I slam our bedroom door in front of his face. This time this argument was all on him.  He had accused me of seeing Abraxas behind his back while he attended meetings. It was stupid because a majority of those meetings Abraxas was there with Tom.

I was overall tired and annoyed I checked the time seeing it was only 6 in the afternoon.  I sigh before I make my way to our bed. I grabbed a book from our nightstand before reading it out of boredom I wanted to clear my head.

Tom POV:
I'll admit this time I was in the wrong. As y/n slammed the door in my face I knew she needed space. I made my way downstairs to our living room sitting in silence. Before I knew it I was standing inside a florist shop looking for flowers to gift to y/n.

Y/n POV:

I sit up realizing I had slept for the past 2 hours. It's was 9 I looked out the window the sun had already set and it was dark. My mind instantly went to Tom where was he?

I opened our bedroom door quietly before heading downstairs. I walk around for a bit not seeing Tom my stomach felt weird maybe he was in the living room?

I walked into the living room and I spotted Tom sleeping on one of our couches with a throw blanket over him. My baby. He looked so uncomfortable.

My eyes dart to the kitchen counter. I spot a beautiful bouquet of roses on the counter with a small folded note card. I quietly walk to the kitchen trying not to disturb Tom.
I open the note card "I'm sorry my love"
I smile before placing the card back down. I hear Tom let out an uncomfortable groan causing me to walk towards him. I lean down before gently shaking him awake.
"Tom wake up" I say softly as I'm seated on the floor with Tom on the couch.
He moves around before he opens eyes.
"Let's go upstairs Tom" I say as I rub his face.
"I'm sorry" Tom says as he kissed my hand on his face.
"It's okay" I said before leaning in a giving Tom a kiss.
"Now come on let's go upstairs" I demand standing up as Tom lazily stands up.

I lead us both upstairs to our bedroom before I flop onto our bed. Tom lays right on top of me kissing my cheek. I place my hands in his hair closing my eyes gently before hearing Tom. "I love you" Tom speaks as I close my eyes.