Tom & Leo

"My mommy" I heard Leo scream from afar as I was walking down the stairs. I had just woken up from a nap to realize both Tom and Leo weren't beside me. Our home was warm and neat. I'd spotted our house elves in the kitchen probably preparing dinner for tonight. It had rained earlier today so outside seemed foggy and cloudy. Walking downstairs I spot the two of them standing up facing on another. Leo staring up at Tom as Tom looked down at him. Leo had his tiny baby arms crossed as Tom did two.
"And she's my wife" Tom replied tapping his foot.
"I was in her tummy" Leo said letting out a smile and shaking his head.
My eyes widen in realization about what Tom could possibly say next. Oh god I hoped Tom would keep his vicious mouth shut.
"I was in her too" Tom snapped back grinning as I finally revealed myself to both Tom and Leo. Leo stood confused before he turns to see me.
"Mommy!" Leo yelped  as he ran up to my leg and hugged it. He placed both his arms around my leg and looked directly up at Tom sticking his tongue out.
"See I had her first" Leo told Tom as he pointed up at Tom.
"No she was my wife before she was your mommy." Tom added as Leo looked up at me. I couldn't help but smile hearing both of them bicker about the smallest things. Looking down at Leo he frowns and I'm quick to pick him up.
"Hey don't listen to daddy baby I love you so so much" I told Leo as I moved his hair away from his face, I placed kisses on his cheek making sure he won't cry.
I feel Leo rest his head in my chest staring at Tom who's staring right back at him. I place a kiss on Leo's head before using my other hand to rub his back. He was in shorts Tom had gotten him yesterday along with a dark green shirt. It was quite obvious Tom was the one who dressed him today. Leo sits himself up and quickly attempts to swing his hand at Tom. I laugh watching Leo as Tom is taken back.
"Did you just try to hit me Leo Riddle?" Tom says with a surprised tone.
"Baby why would you do that hm" I ask Leo as he brings his hands towards his mouth.
"My mommy" Leo huffs as he hugs my face in front of Tom.
"Oh you still wanna go?" Tom asks before leaning into me and giving me a kiss on my lips right in front of Leo.
"MY wife" Tom said once more before grabbing a hold of Leo and releasing him from my arms.
"Now because you tried to hit me I'm gonna need to tickle you" Tom says as Leo starts smiling and picking his feet up. They looked so similar to one another. Leo was Toms exact clone. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I hear laughter coming from Leo. He's giggling loudly as he lays on the couch with Tom tickling him. Tom rested his small body on our simple but nice beige colored couch. Tom had both on his hands on Leo's stomach tickling Leo as he kicked his feet up.