Thank his dad he gets it all from me

I laid in bed with Tom as our son Leo slept right in the middle of us. He had both of his small arms up as he slept peacefully. He looked so much like Tom and I always made sure Tom knew it.

"I don't know if he's cuter in his sleep or when he's awake" I tell Tom as I watch Leo sleep.

"Thank his dad he gets it all from me" Tom teases as his arm reaches over and relaxes on my leg.

Suddenly Leo starts to shift around. He starts to move his head from side to side kicking his small legs in the air. His eyes open and he instantly smiles as he sees me and Tom.
I grab him sitting up slightly before showering his face with kisses.

"Hi my baby" I tell Leo as I place a kiss on his soft cheek. His mouth opens as he lets out a small smile making me smile.
He instantly turns to Tom and reaches his hands out to Tom. He wants to be held by Tom. Tom reaches over as I hand Leo to him. Tom was rested against the headboard as I sat up.
"You gotta stop stealing mommy from me" Tom tells Leo as he begins tickling his stomach with one hand while his other hand supported Leo. Leo giggles uncontrollably kicking his small feet up in the air.

Leo grabs onto one of Toms finger before tracing his small finger along one of Toms rings that had a snake on it.

"You like it?" Tom asks as Leo smiles once again.
"He's going to be a Slytherin" I tell Tom as I place my hands in his hair moving closer to Tom and Leo.
"It's in his blood" Tom replies before he begins to toss Leo up in the hair.

Leo lets out loud laughs and giggles and I smile seeing them both bond. Once Tom finishes tossing Leo up in the air he rests Leo on his chest.
I watched as Leo would turn his head from time to time while he laid on Toms chest. Tom had one hand placed on Leos back rubbing it back and forth.
I grab a warm blanket from the couch in our bedroom it was a big enough blanket for us all. I place it over Tom and Leo then making my way under the blanket as well.

Tom turns his head looking at me before he leans closer to me giving me a kiss.
"I love you" He says as he continues to rub Leo's back.
"I love you too" I reply leaning my head against Toms shoulder before placing a kiss on Toms shoulder.