𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

Summary: You and Tom have a relationship you want to keep Mattheo away from. Worrying his feelings will get hurt.

Word count: 1,031

"Tom what if Mattheo catches us" I said pulling my lips away from Tom. I was seated on his lap with his  hands  rested on my ass and my arms  around his neck. Tom was leaning against his headboard holding me in place. We were both in Toms dorm which he shared with Mattheo, Abraxas, Lestrange, Roiser and Nott. No one was in the dorm besides us two the other guys were busy hanging out down at the quidditch fields.

"So what it's time he took a hint" Tom replies.
"Tom he's your brother" I say slightly slouching my back.
"And" He says with an irritated tone.
"You wouldn't want that relationship to end right?" I ask placing my hands on his face and bringing it closer to me.
"Yes but I don't want us to end either" He says before leaning in a kissing me forcing his tongue into my mouth.
I pull back again as Toms teeth held onto my bottom lip this time he lets out a groan and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Stop pulling away I just wanna kiss" Tom complains pulling my body closer to his chest. I let out a yelp and  laugh at how rough he was being before laying my head on his shoulder.

I don't want to end my relationship with either of them but I know at some point Mattheo will find out. He'd always make small jokes about how if I fucked his brother he would stop talking to me but he said to never take it seriously. He said he knew I would never do him like that. I always felt guilty because everything he'd wish for me not to do I've already done with Tom. Tom on the other hand felt as if I was trying to keep our relationship a secret. I do love Tom very much and he knows that as well.

"Why can't you just tell him"
"It's complicated love"
"How" Toms asks annoyed about the topic.
"You know more than anyone how stubborn he is and you know he still likes me Tom"

"Personally I think Mattheo should already know by now"
"We've always left and arrived places at the same time and I'm pretty sure the way I eye fuck you is noticeable" Tom adds on I hit his chest in a way of telling him to shut up.
"It just feels wrong"
"Being with me?" Tom asks slightly taken back.
"No I like being with you it feels wrong that Mattheo doesn't know" I reply quickly not wanting Tom to second guess my words. My head was still rested on his shoulder and I place a kiss on his shoulder trying to ease his mind.

"Now I think I should get going" I said removing myself from Toms shoulder and looking at him while still remaining on his lap.
He whines and throws his head back.
"Whyy" He complains.
"They'll be back soon and I don't want them to see" I said softly rubbing Toms hands as he looked annoyed.
I knew exactly what he was thinking. Knowing Tom he probably thought I was trying to keep him a secret which was not true.
"Give me one last kiss then" He suggests and I happily give it to him. I lean in kissing Tom as our lips move in sync. He runs his hands up and down my back while I lean closer to him deepen our kiss.

"Fuck" Tom groans as he flips us over. Now he's on top while I'm laying below him. Tom is quick to attack my neck as my hands fly to his hair. I wanted to stop him badly but I also didn't want to. Suddenly the door bursts open and I push Tom off of me slightly.

"Tom do yo-" Mattheo stops mid way as he makes eye contact with me then looking over to Tom.
I sit up as Tom was laying besides me resting his head on his hands.
I tried to open my mouth to speak but nothing came out of my mouth. We stayed in silence before Tom bursts out chuckling. I look at him angrily yet confused hitting him in the chest with a pillow.

"Y/n dear he already knows" Tom spoke looking at me then looking over to Mattheo. Mattheo closes the door behind him making his way over to Toms desk sitting in the chair looking at the both of us.
"It's true y/n" Mattheo said shrugging.
I was genuinely confused now because what the fuck.
"How did you know?!" I heard you guys that once night you snuck in here after Toms Quidditch game.
My eyes widen in embarrassment remembering every detail of that night. I look down seeing Tom smirking as he thought about that night.
"I told you to be quiet" Tom said teasing me and I shot him a glare.
"Plus y/n he eyefucks you all the time" Mattheo spoke grinning at Toms annoyance. Tom rolls his eyes before adjusting his head onto my lap.
"Your not upset with me are you tho right?" I ask Mattheo. He shakes his head.
"I'm not upset with you y/n I sorta just figured" He replied shrugging his shoulders.
"I mean at first it hurt felt like you were prioritizing him more than you were to me but then I just realized you've always liked him" Mattheo said.
Tom was still rested on my lap only this time he had a book in his hand. The side of his face rested on my lap as a book was in front of his face.

"Well this wasn't how I expected you to find out but I'm just glad it worked out" I said letting out a small laugh and Mattheo got up from Toms desk.
"Welp if you need anything I'll be in the bathroom, and please try not to fuck" Mattheo said walking towards the bathroom.
"Can't promise you that" Tom yelled back still paying attention to his book.