Quidditch

Me and Tom were laying on his bed. We were both facing each other and his hand caressing my face softly. It was a Saturday today a majority of people were getting ready for the Quidditch game today. It was traditional that the winning team heads to hogs made while the losing team pays for everyone's drinks.

"Your coming to my Quidditch game today right?" He asks
"Yeah" I reply
"Good I got you the best view" he says smiling towards me. I loved when Tom would do small gestures for me.
"Are you going early?" I ask Tom lifting my hand into his hair and playing with it.
"Yeah to warmup do you want to go together?"
I nod my head in response
His bed was comfortable. Tom had nice silk sheets and we had a small throw blanket over us. Today Slytherin was playing against Gryiffindor. They were our teams hardest competitors. But a majority of the time we'd win against them.
"We'll get dressed in 30" He replies pulling me closer to him.
"What do you want to do as we wait?" I ask scratching his scalp softly.
"Nothing but lay here with you"

30 min later:

"Let's get dressed now love" Tom says pulling away from me softly.
We just laid on his bed. Im pretty sure we both took a small nap. My leg was on top of him, while he rested his head on the crook of my neck.
I quickly sit up while Tom gets out of bed making his way to the bathroom.
I sat and watched him walk away but soon he turns back around.
He comes to me and places both hands around my face before kissing me.
I instantly kiss Tom back. I was sitting on the edge of his bed him he was standing up slightly leaning down.
We kiss for about a good 2 minutes before Tom pulls away.
"What was that for" I ask holding Toms hands.
"I can't kiss my girlfriend?" He responds slightly smirking at me.
I let out a chuckle and shake my head.
"For being there for me" Tom replies lifting my hand before placing a kiss on it.
"Okay okay now go get ready" I tell Tom before shooing him away.
Tom walks to the bathroom while I make my way towards his closet. He had a tall black cabinet both sides filled with neat clothing. Some were hanging on wooden hangers while some were neatly folded. Tom had kept a few of my clothes in his closet for situations like this. If I'd ever wanted to shower or spend the night so I wouldn't need to walk all the way down to my dorm.
I grab a pair of pants and I start to look through Toms sweaters. After a few minutes of looking I finally found a green sweater and a black sweater of Toms he had owned and I quickly slipped it on.

I soon heard the bathroom door open exposing the strong scent of both mint and Toms cologne.
I turn around and see Tom dressed in his uniform of his hair was neatly done well.
"Should I wear a skirt or no skirt" I ask Tom showing him my options.
"Neither I prefer you naked" Tom says smirking walking over to me.
I chuckle before shaking my head.
"I'm being serious babe"
"I am too"
"But honestly skirt or no skirt" I look up to Tom who's looking down at me as well. He breaks eye contact and looks at what I holding up.
"Skirt it'll be easier to take off later plus it's warm today and you'll look hot" Tom states grabbing my neck and placing a kiss on my lips.
I pull away from Tom and start to change as he watches me undress myself.
"Are you going to sit there and watch" I ask slipping on a green plaid skirt.
"Yes yes I am" Tom says paying close attention to every single detail and watching my every move.

Few minutes later:

I was finally done it didn't take me a while Me and Tom were heading out now to the stadium to warm up before his game. I had my hair in a ponytail not neat nor messy. With my ponytail I had on Toms black knitted sweater paired with a green plaid skirt.
We finally make it and I see seats starting to get filled with people dressed in red and green.
"Do you need anything before I go?"Tom ask me looking around.
I shake my head and give Tom a kiss.
"If you win we'll have all night alone" I whisper to Tom as I hug him. He smirks at me before flying away in his broom.
As Tom leaves I am greeted by Theodore Nott.