I'd like to keep it that way

I laid in Toms bed waiting for him. He was attending a prefects meeting and I thought it was best to just wait for him. Besides me being in his dorm Mattheo was also in the dorm catching up on some of his work.

"Do you know when those meetings end?" I ask Mattheo turning to face him while I laid on my side.
"In an hour or so" He replies as I groan thinking about how long that'll be.
"You should tell me embarrassing stories of Tom" I spoke as Mattheo lifts his head up. I never really had anything embarrassing on him. Tom always knew about embarrassing situations I went through in the past which I always found annoying.
"He'll kill me if I spoke a single word to you y/n"
Well he wasn't wrong.
"Just one story" I pleaded.
Mattheo finally stops what he's doing and looks up at me. He was a year younger than me and Tom.
"Well this one's recent" He said as I sat up happily listening to every word Mattheo said.

After many laughing sessions with Mattheo Tom finally arrives. He looks and me first before turning his gaze over to Mattheo who quickly went back to what he was doing.
"Why are you so smiley" Tom asked as he took of his robe and making his way on the bed with me. I lay back down turning over to face him as he leaned up against the headboard.
"No reason" I replied.
"How was your meeting?" I asked.
"Really really boring"
"Oh like your time in Pinerva" I teased remembering what Mattheo told me. I watched as Toms confused expression on his face turned into an annoyed expression. He reaches over to his nightstand grabbing a small rock. No reason why it was there before launching it over to Mattheo. Mattheo hisses quickly as the rock comes in contact with him.
"Really out of all the stories that one?!" Tom said embarrassed. I quickly got of Toms bed making my way over to Mattheo who had his hand ✋ paced on his forehead.
"Really Tom a rock?"
"He deserved it"
"You didn't need to throw it" I replied checking Mattheos wound. He had a minor cut on his forehead and a bit of blood was dripping out of his cut.
"I'm sorry" I told him as I tried my best to place a bandaid over it. I could feel Tom staring at me but I didn't worry much about it.
"Just try not to press too much pressure on it" I told Mattheo as he nodded his head. I made my way back to Toms bed who was already watching me from afar.

Tom huffs as I lay next to me as I stare at him in confusion.
"What" I asked confused on his behavior now until it hit me.
"You really think I'd go for your brother love" I said laughing making sure only me and him were able to hear what I was saying. I adjust myself onto Toms lap before showering his face with kisses. This was always my way to get him out of a grumpy mood. I start pecking his lips knowing at some point he would kiss me back. I still acknowledged that Mattheo was in the room with us but I don't think he quite minded.
Eventually Tom begins to kiss me back and I smile as he begins pulling me in deeper onto him.
"I love you and only you" I said and both my hands rested upon his face. Tom had his arms wrapped around my waist and he smelled really good.
"I know and I'd like to keep it that way" He replied as I shook my head.
"I love you too" he said only for me to hear before kissing my jaw and making his way down to my neck.