Gifting Back

"Tell me why we're doing this again" Tom complains as we both sit on our bed wrapping Christmas gifts.
"Because it's a polite thing to do love" I tell Tom.
"Hand me the tape babe" I tell Tom he lazily reaches behind him and hands it to me.

We were wrapping gifts for Chris and Lena some friends of ours but Tom doesn't claim them as friends. I was told they were spotted out shopping for me and Tom. I had thought it was necessary for us to return the favor. Tom on the other hand didn't agree.

"See look all done" I say showing Tom the newly wrapped present. I had picked out a beautiful gold wrapping paper to wrap our gifts this year. Tom was the one who had offered to pay for it but he didn't know they were for our friends.

"If I knew it was for them I wouldn't have bought that shit" Tom says observing the gift.
"They probably bought us something you could find in a dumpster" he says almost laughing.
I playfully slap him.
"Don't say that Tom it's the thought that counts" I tell him.
He rolls his eyes before grabbing his wand and saying a spell to clean up our bed. With one motion of his wand the scissors and tape were all placed neatly away and off our bed.

Tom pushes me down on my back and proceeds to climb on top of me.
"What are you doing" I say laughing.
"I just want to lay with you" Tom replies
He lays on top of me and rests his hands on both sides of me.
I gently run my hands through his hair and massage his scalp softly.
Tom lifts his head and places kisses on my neck as I just play with his hair.
"I love you y/n" he mumbles into my neck.
I smile before responding.
"I love you too"
"Good" he says harshly.