𝐈𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

Summary: Tom wants you badly, after a one night stand with him he can't seem to forget nor get you out of his head.

Word count: 2,571
Smut warning+

Toms POV:

Lestrange had a party tonight and I was hoping to a see y/n. Adjusting my clothes while starting at my reflection in the mirror I get a knock on my door.

Abraxas was sitting on my bed skimming through photographs he'd taken from previous parties. He was excited to take more photos tonight. People getting wasted passed out or throwing up.
His head shot up when he heard a knock and I signaled for him to answer the door.

Abraxas gets up from the bed heading to the door as I walk over to my desk. 
Looking over at the door I see Elise.

"What'd she say" I asked Elise keeping my back turned on her.
"Doesn't wanna come" Elise said as I nod.

Elise was a follower of mine. Of course y/n wasn't aware. But I asked Elise to persuade y/n into coming to tonight's party. Who's better than y/ns roommate. I had things planned and I especially wanted y/n there.

"But I think I have a way of getting her to come" Elise said as my head propped up. I turned around to face her. Abraxas was leaning up against the door arms crossed.
"And what is that?" I asked watching Elise reach into her pockets.
"You'll see" Elise says grinning before walking out of our door.
"What was the point on her saying that" Abraxas huffs annoyed as I chuckled. He was right. Why open your mouth if you weren't going to say anything.
"Why use her when you can talk to y/n yourself" Abraxas says sitting on an armchair crossing his legs as his arms rested along the armchair.
"No fun in that" I spoke.

Truth was she was ignoring me. I wasn't sure why. We shared an intimate moment in the Room of Requirements. A moment I never planned on forgetting. I had my eye on y/n for a while. I liked many things about her. She was a pure blood so pure that it drove me insane. I wanted her all to myself.

After our time in the Room of Requirements I thought I could get somewhere with her potentially. We had sex, sex I can never get to leave my mind. The way she gripped onto me. Threw her head back and the way my name rolled off her tongue.

But after that she's completely ignored me. Took a different route to classes just to avoid me. Sat as far away from me as possible in class and refused to go anywhere when I was present. Y/n doing this only drove me mad. I wanted her more.

Y/n POV:

I was honestly bored. But what else could I do. Sitting up the door to my dorm opens and I see Elise. Gosh I hated that stupid bitch.

She walked in grinning looking at me.
"Hey y/n" Elise said sitting down at her desk.
Ignoring her I get up from my bed leaving our dorm not wanting to spend any longer with her.

I walked down the stairs that led to the girls dorms. Entering the common room I bump into a firm chest.
"Shit I'm sorry" the other person says.
Looking up I see Abraxas.
"It's alright" I said straightening out my robe.
"You should reconsider coming tonight" Abraxas said.
"What's happening tonight?" I question as Abraxas eyebrows furrow in confusion.
"Party in the hall of Lestranges dorm" He says confusedly. I stare at him as if he's stupid or if he's forgetting to add something to what he was saying.
"I'm pretty sure Elise talked to you about it's what she told Tom and I" Abraxas spoke slowly looking at me confused.
Before he could finish I roll my eyes annoyed.
"And why would Tom care after the shit he's pulled with me" I spat annoyed crossing my arms and looking over to see a group of Toms friends looking at me whispering. Why are they almost everywhere?