Showing who you belong too

Roiser one of Toms most loyal followers had fancied me. Of course when Tom found this out he was angry and annoyed but I had reassured him he was the only one I wanted. But that wasn't enough for Tom, Tom being Tom he would make it very clear that I was his and not Roiser. He would fuck me knowing Roiser and his followers could hear me. Every time he did this I was embarrassed but Tom always brushed that feeling off of me. "Let them know who you belong to" Is something Tom would always say. Other things Tom would do would be placing his hand on my thigh when we're at meetings, giving me hickeys on my neck to where everyone could see them. And did I mention how over protective he is of me.

"Come here babe" I tell Tom as I was sitting on his desk with my feet hanging. He was reading a book on one of the couch's in his office. He had just finished a meeting and I think it went well for him. Tom closes his book and makes his way over to me as I smile at him.
He stands right in between my legs, I place my arms around his neck before pecking his lips.
"Hii handsome" I say towards Tom he chuckles before responding.
"Hi my love" I smile hearing him talk before pulling him into a kiss.
As soon as my lips come into contact with his he immediately gets into action. Whenever me and Tom kiss or make out our tongues always fight for dominance.
I feel his tongue enter my mouth and I try to force it out but he always wins. 

As we kiss things start to get heated for us.
Tom grips his hands on my waist pulling me closer to his crotch.
My hands begin unbuttoning his shirt and starts to unbutton my pants keeping our lips connected while doing this. We were soon interrupted by a loud knock on the door. Tom groans before pulling away from me and places a kiss on my cheek.
"Come in" he yells wrapping his arms around me as I was still sitting on his desk.
No other than Roiser walks in and I see his face drop when he sees me and Tom. I give him a small smile and his eyes light up slightly that spark is soon unlit when he pays closer attention to me and Tom. Some of Toms buttons were undone hinting that we were about to fuck each other.
"What do you need Roiser I'm kind of busy" Tom says towards him as he leans down and sucks my neck. Instantly I throw my head back and maintain my self quietly because Roiser was in here.
I knew  Tom was doing this on purpose he wanted to show Roiser how much control he had over me and how I was his.
"I uh I came to inform you about the dinner we've been invited to by the-" He was cut off short as he watched me and Tom kiss once again.
Tom smirks into our kiss feeling Roisers eyes on us. He pulls away and looks back at Roiser.
"Very well Roiser you can leave now" Tom says before turning all his attention back on me.
I hear Roisers steps leave the room and the door shut before I hear Tom preform a spell to lock the door.
"You didn't have to do all of that you know"
"Yes, yes I did love and you know that" Tom replies giving me a smile.
"Now where were we again?" He asks teasing me.