𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐈𝐈

Summary: Continuation because you guys liked the first one I published. Thank you for the support as well!

"Tell me every terrible thing you ever did, and let me love you anyway."
-Edgar Allan Poe

Word count: 2,032

Weeks had passed since Tom and I had confronted each other. Luckily we both moved past it. I learned from him that he had his reasoning for the people killed. I had confronted him telling him he was most likely trying to find excuses for his actions but he quickly shutted that idea of mine.

"No, I have the right reasons for killing the people I did," Tom said, cupping my face with his hands.

Tom and I were currently lying down on the sofa in my office. Due to personal reasons, I decided to buy a bigger one for both of us.

Tom's POV:

I was going to be out in a couple of days and I didn't tell y/n yet. I wasn't sure if she was willing to face the challenges that would come along with being in a relationship with me.

"I want to talk to you about something" I mumbled as I stroked y/n's hair softly. She was resting her head on my chest hearing my heartbeat. Y/n hums in response as she begins drawing patterns with my fingers on his chest.

Things could go wrong within a matter of minutes or perfectly fine.

"Would you ever want us to do more within your office?" I asked y/n looking down at her. She raises herself off of my chest to have a better look at my face.
"What do you mean by that" She asks me this time leaning her head on her hand as she lay beside me on her sofa.
"Well, they're releasing me soon and I want to have a life with you," I say finally getting it off my chest.

Y/n's POV:

My eyes widened as I heard the words leave Tom's mouth. Unsure of how to reply I attempt to open my mouth to speak but Tom beats me to it.
"You're having second thoughts about us," Tom says as he studies my facial expressions. He has a confused expression on his face.
"No- well.." I say unsure of how to use words with what I am about to say.
"Yes, of course, I want a life with you Tom. It's just the main reason I'm here is for Abraxas and-" Before I could finish Tom cuts me off.
"Of course it's Abraxas, he is quite literally the same fuck that fed lies to you about me and you're choosing him over us" Tom scoffs. At this point, we were both sitting up on the sofa facing each other.
"Don't do that Tom" I say annoyed.
"Don't use other people as excuses for what you did. He was only looking out for me because he knew about what you were capable of"
"And what exactly am I capable of y/n? Did Abraxas tell you I was the type to hit you?" Tom asks I can tell by his tone of voice he is growing angry and I couldn't care less.

"It doesn't matter, we are getting off track" I replied ending this conversation refusing to go on and argue with him.

"What is your plan once you leave Tom?" I ask him, breaking the tension and fully turning my body toward his direction and making eye contact with him. But Tom is already staring right back at me.

"You, I want you to be with me every day, every minute, just everywhere with me." He says bringing my hands toward his as he places a kiss on each of my hands.

I just don't know. I was aware that Tom held a strong opinion among muggle-borns and I worried it'd affect our relationship. But I knew it would allow him and my parents to get along better. My parents were very fond of the idea that muggle-borns should be banned from magic and believed they weren't worthy. I just disagreed on the matter. They were not different than us. Blood status shouldn't mean anything.