𝐇𝐞𝐫

Summary: Tom is fond of you but seems to think you've grown a relationship with Abraxas Malfoy.

"She wasn't her. She wasn't y/n"

Smut warning
Word Count: 2,581

Y/n was a girl many other girls thrived to be. But I never blamed them. How could I? Every guy I'm around constantly mentions her name they talk about her looks and how they'd want to fuck. Obviously it did annoy me to some degrees but I could never speak about it no one could because y/n remained singled. It came to a shock when word got out of Malfoy being turned down by y/n. But lately I've been feeling quite weird with her. Throughout our years in Hogwarts me and y/n shared many conversations. We've only hooked up a few times and I honestly enjoyed it myself. After our first hookup I couldn't find myself hooking up with another girl. They didn't feel like her. Aside from all the hooking up all we've shared a few make out sessions.

Our first hookup session was during a party thrown to celebrate our quidditch win. Me and y/n kept flirting back and fourth with one another.

"we can take this to my dorm" I teased y/n as she a had her arms wrapped around my neck. We weren't drunk and I made sure of it. If I fucked her I wanted it to be remembered. I want her to remember every detail of the night we shared.
"Do you do this to every girl?" She asked sliding her hands up towards my hair. She drives me insane.
"Only the you" I truthfully told y/n as she pulled me down and connecting our lips.

"Tom are you listening?" Estella asked me as I turned my gaze away from y/n who just entered the class room.
"Don't tell me you like her" She scoffed staring deathly at y/n.
"Why would that be of your concern?" I asked. Estella remained silent before bringing up our project and changing the topic.
I let it slide this once but I had a feeling Estella fancied me. I hoped she didn't grow fond of me because Estella is someone I wouldn't see myself in a relationship with. She wasn't her. She wasn't y/n.

"She likes you Tom" Estella said pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Who?" I questioned raising my eyebrow.
"Y/n, y/n likes you Tom" Oh.
"And how do you know?" I asked her. I knew girls like Estella were the types to lie just to get what they wanted. How could I be sure this wasn't one of her lies.

"Because I overheard her confess to Lena the other night" Estella said sighing in defeat. She looked slightly hurt but turned her attention towards the quill sitting in front of her.
I couldn't help but smirk and look back at y/n. She had feelings for me not Malfoy. I couldn't wait to rub this in his face I thought.

Y/n POV:

"Y/n!" I heard someone shout my name. I turn around to see Malfoy and I give him a smile.
"Yes?" I asked politely as he walked beside me.
"Just wanted to check in on you" Abraxas said as he offered to take my books from my hands. I let him take them before thanking him.
"Soo I've been meaning to ask you something"
Oh god please no.
"What is it?" I asked facing Abraxas.
"Well I was wondering if you'd want to get dinner sometime?"
Was he actually asking me out in a date?
"Like a date" Abraxas added on looking at me.
"I'm sorry Abraxas, your a great guy really but I don't want to lead you on" I told him truthfully as I watched his face drop.
"Oh" he said scratching the back of his head.
"Do you like someone else?" He asked again.
It was better to be truthful to him. If I lied and told him I didn't like anyone he'd see it as an opportunity to keep asking me out.
"Sorta" I told Abraxas taking my books from him slowly.
"Who?" Abraxas asked curiously.

We were now standing the the middle of a hallway towards the entrance of the Slytherin common room.

I hesitated and Abraxas could tell.
"It's the least you could do y/n" Abraxas spoke. I sighed.
"Tom" I said watching his eyes widen.
"Tom as in Tom Riddle?" He questioned. I nodded my head before Abraxas chuckled.