I know your awake dear

I had on shorts and one of Toms shirts as I laid on his bed in his dorm.
"Tomm" I groan turning towards him. Tom was sitting at his desk finishing up some work.
"I know I know I'll be there in a sec" Tom said hurriedly as he began writing quickly. Looking at the text book that was open in front of him then back to his notes.

"You said that 5 minutes ago" I complained as I stared at Toms back.
Tom didn't say anything back so I turned back around away from him a reached for one of his books on his shelves.
It was a book that talked about Ancient Runes interesting I guess.
The cover of the book was a bit worn out the spine was starting to fall apart. I flipped the book open and the very first page talked about Demiguises they seemed pretty boring. I skip through the book and stop at a random page. Now this page caused my curiosity to grow. Symbols I was unfamiliar with were placed around the page. No words were in this page besides symbols. How could anyone understand this?
I shut the book annoyed and bored.
Suddenly Tom slams his hands on his desk in frustration and I feel him turn his chair around facing me.
He sighs before speaking to me "y/n"
I don't reply I close my eyes. This was his karma for leaving me bored. Tom lets out another sigh before
I hear him move his papers and books around on his desk.I hear his footsteps make their way towards the bed where I was laying.
I feel the blanket being lifted as Tom lays with me.
"Nox" Tom whispers as the light turns off and he snakes his arm around my waist. I still kept my eyes closed and my mind wondering what Tom was thinking about and what was going through his head.
"I know your awake dear, you forget I can read your mind" Tom says as he chuckles.
I open my eyes and smile before adjusting myself to look at my boyfriend who was laying in front of me.
"Did you finish everything you needed to do?" I ask as Tom hums pulling me closer to him in the dark. He rests his head on top of my head silently. We stayed like that for a while in comfortable silence.
"I love you" Tom whispers placing a kiss on my head.
"I love you too" I reply kissing his chest while placing one of my legs on top of his.