Still mad at me

I was mad at Tom. Recently I had found out of his secret meetings with his so called followers. It made me upset because he had hidden this from me and kept it a secret.
"I don't really see what the big deal here is y/n" Tom said calmly to me sitting at his desk grabbing a book from one of his shelves opening it ignoring what I had to say.
"Whatever you don't give a fuck anyways" I said before turning my back on Tom. I was laying on his bed my back towards him with his blanket over me. God Tom could be so stubborn. I huffed in annoyance this wasn't the first time he'd done this. We'd argue Tom would shut it down while I still had a lot to say on my mind.

15 min later:

About 15 minutes had passed. I was staring at the wall in front of me. Me and Tom had sat in silence not the good silence. I knew he knew he could feel how angry I was at him still. I was about to shut my eyes when I feel a commotion behind me.
I felt the bed sink in indicating Tom had just laid behind me.
He places his arm around me and I quickly yank it off of me, throwing his arm away.
"Come on babe don't be like that" Tom whines
I didn't reply to him I simply didn't care.
I hear him sigh and lean over facing me.
"Please say something, talk to me at least" he says
"You know I don't like knowing your mad at me" he complains.
"I don't care it's about time" I reply
He rests his head back on his pillow before picking me up and placing me on top of him"
"What are you-" before I could finish he starts to tickle me.
I yank my body trying to escape him and trying to hold on my laugh.
"Let it out I know you want to laugh y/nnn" he teases
I couldn't contain it anymore and I let out a laugh
"Alright Alright stop" I say between laughs.
He loosens his arms and stops tickling me.
"Still mad at me?"
"Yes"
"How can I make it up to you?"
We were both facing each other now.
Tom was on his right side as I was on my left facing him.
"By telling me the truth" I tell Tom it takes him a while before he nods his head.
"Fine" he answers I smile and wrap my arms around Tom.
He places a kiss on my lips on which turns onto a make out session.
God I loved when this happens.