𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐱𝐞𝐬

Summary: You've taken a interest in Toms Horcruxes

Word count: 1,871

Toms POV:

The door to my office had opened up catching my attention. Looking up I notice y/n walking in. She greets me before seating herself on the sofa in front of me as I continued to work. Y/n was well aware of my horcruxes and plans. Looking back up at her I admired how she wore my Slytherin Locket.
Lately I've noticed she's taken an interest in my diary. She knew it was a Horcrux but I'd catch her writing things in it smiling to herself whenever I'd work. I started to question what she was doing it was quite confusing.

Dismissing my thoughts I turn my focus back on my work. I had plans set out for next week. Meetings to expand my followers and I wanted things to go perfectly. My attention is immediately caught when I hear y/n laugh as she writes on my diary. Having enough I stood up from my desk catching her attention.
"Hand it over" I demanded as y/n frowns.
"Whyy" Y/n whines.
"Because it's mine and I want it back" I replied as she shook her head. My brows furrowed together.
"Why are you so interested in it?" I ask curiously.
"Because I like making fun of teenage you" She replies grinning up at me before I snatch the journal out of her hand.
"Tommm" She whines again. I walk over to my desk holding the journal.
"He won't like it" She says watching me.

I flip the journal open greeting it.

"Hello" I wrote.

"your not y/n" It replied.
"where is she?" It asked.
"somewhere" I replied to my younger self.
"Well Id like to speak to y/n only"

I groaned before shutting the journal. She already had a chokehold on it what the actual fuck.
"Here" I say holding it up as y/n shoots up from the sofa to grab the journal. She grabs it before placing a kiss on my cheek.
"Thank you" She said taking the journal and making her way back to the sofa.

I watch y/n continue writing smiling in a short couple of minutes.

After finishing my work I I organize my desk before walking to y/n.

"Yes?" She asked me looking up at me.
"Come on, lunch should already be prepared" I told y/n.

Y/n POV:

I nodded before looking down at the journal.

"bye Tom gotta go" I wrote on the journal.
"no stay just a little bit longer" he writes. I smile before writing.
"Byeee" I wrote at lastly.

Looking up Tom is starting at me.
"What I had to tell him goodbye" I told him smiling as he rolled his eyes.

Walking up beside Toms side I hook my arm around his softly. I was dressed in a white button up that Tom owned which I paired with basic blue jeans. Because our floors were marble they tended to get cold easily. I had on home slippers Tom bought me. Tom on the other hand was always dressed nicely. He had on a black turtleneck paired with black loose jeans. Before exiting his office I turn him over to kiss him. Tom kisses back before I pull away.
"Love you" I told Tom.

"sweetheart why don't you get some slippers?" Tom asked me as I sat down on the couch. I had on simple socks which still caused me feet to grow cold.
"It's okay I have socks" I told Told grabbing the blanket on the couch.
"Your feet are cold" Tom said touching my feet.
"Tomorrow let's head downtown to go shopping" Tom suggested grabbing me and placing me onto him as I laid on top of him.

Walking to the dinning room I see cup glasses set where me and Tom sit. Our glasses were accompanied with a pitcher of water and tea. Tom pulls my chair out gesturing for me to sit down and I do. "Thank you" I told Tom as he sat down.