Chapter 7:Angry

Erica

I sat down at the training ground with a frown on my face. I couldn't believe what had happened. My body was overreacting to something I didn't know about. I feel worried about something or someone whose name I don't remember. I feel like I have offended someone, but I didn't know the person.

I have not felt like this before in my entire life. I have never cared about or worried about someone or something like this before. It's like I have greatly offended the person. I could feel nervousness seeping through my body.

"Alpha, I'm here," I heard Victoria's voice say, and I turned to look at her with a smile.
I was glad she could make it here. I was hoping we could both have a duel. I want to blow out my steam, and I hope she does too.

"I called you here because..." I was saying before I was cut off by Victoria.

"You called me here because you want to have a duel with me, right?" "Just like old times when you are confused and don't know what to do," she said hastily as she stared at me with a knowing smirk, and I nodded my head.

"It has been long since we last had a duel, and I must admit that I miss it," I said, and she smiled as she stared at me.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked as she stared at me with a tingle of excitement.

"Let's get started," she added, and I stood up with a smile.

"Don't go easy on me because I won't," I said, and she rolled her eyes.

"As if you can do anything to me," said Victoria as she charged at me with a smirk plastered on her face.

I dodged her advances, and I punched her stomach. She dodged the punch, and she lunged her legs at me, which I dodged easily. I slid on the ground and did a sweeping kick, which she dodged by leaping up lightly.

I took my stances again, and I stared at her menacingly with a dangerous glare on my face.

She charged at me again, but this time with a fake punch, which I dodged, and before I knew it, she punched my stomach.

"Look who is talking about not going easy on me; you just got your butt whipped by me," Victoria said with a taunting look on her face, and I smirked.

"I'm afraid to judge; let's just get started," I said, and with that, I rushed toward her.

I did a high flip while swinging my hands and legs to hit her face, but she managed to dodge it at the last minute, but my legs hit her nose a bit.

"Enough of the chitchat, Victoria," I said, and I dashed toward her while ducking left and right while punching her body.

She dodged all my advances, but she didn't know what was coming her way. I gave her a punch in the face and did a bicycle kick, landing it on her face again.

I stopped immediately, and I walked up to her worriedly. Her face had been cut, and blood was seeping out of it. I stared at her worriedly, not knowing what to do. I knew that the cut would heal soon, but I wasn't happy with what just happened.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to hurt you," I said, and she rolled her eyes while cleaning off the blood. I looked at the cut on her face, which is now healed, but I couldn't take it off my mind.

I couldn't believe I did this to my best friend, and it's all because of my damn boyfriend, whom I have been thinking about.

After the incident at the cold room, I told the guards to take him to my mother for him to get treated, but I haven't heard from my mother, and that's likely because I have blocked everyone out of the mind-link.