Chapter 89

Otis

I knew that I might end up being betrayed by the so-called alpha Titus. I knew that it might be a set-up plan from someone unknown, and I knew I would have to be cautious. I knew that things might get worse with me wanting to get everything ready. I knew that I would have to use a new strategy. I knew that if the so-called "Alpha" didn't retaliate after everything I was going to do, he was really in it for the long it. I knew that if he really wants to be with Erica then he will have to keep his calm after all that I have done. I knew that it wouldn't be good if I jumped into business with an unknown person. I knew that I might end up being betrayed by him.

I knew that I had betrayed a lot of people, that I had let things go as I planned, and that it would be easy for me to get what I wanted in that way. I knew that there wouldn't be such a thing happening to me. I knew that I wouldn't be able to trust people easily since they are after me because of what they are going to get. They might want to betray me in the future, and I want to avoid all that. I knew not to trust people easily since I have done a lot of shady things for them and for myself.

I have decided to send some of my men to go after Alpha Titus men. I knew that I should get rid of them and replace them with my men's. I knew that the alpha might have a mission aside from wanting Erica to be his mate. I knew that anyone to whom I didn't send a request to join my team but who wanted to be a member of the werewolf council was the only one who knew what I wanted. I knew that there was no way word would have gotten out about me being the one who wanted Jerome dead. I knew that things weren't adding up, and I knew that he might want to help me but instead want me to do something for him.

I was glad that everything was starting to get better. I was happy when I heard the voice of the leader of those I sent to get rid of the Alpha Titus men. I was told that the matches couldn't be helped. I knew that there was no way to get things done like this. I knew that I would need the rogues to act as the man who had been killed by my men. I knew that I would have to find a way to get things done myself, and I knew the only thing I could do was find ways to kill Jerome. I know that I shouldn't trust anybody to get that done. I knew that I might be promised that they would do just as I have said, but in reality, they were only trying to act to get closer to me.

I know that I don't need fake friends right now, and all I want are friends who will stay with me till the end. I will make adjustments. I knew that I would have to find friends who were content with working for me. I knew not to betray the trust of those who had always been my loyal men. I will make sure I appreciate a lot of things.

"How are the plans for the place I asked for?" I said through the mind link that I wanted to know how things were going.

"Everything had been ready, and the guards you requested to guard the place are there already," I heard my beta reply, and I smiled with a contented smile on my face.

I cut off the mind-link, and with that, I left my office. I walked toward the direction of the underground cell, which had a pack of rogues who were being held by me. I have decided to use them as pawns instead of making alpha Titus men do it. I knew that Alpha Titus wasn't to be trusted since he had nothing to offer me. I knew that I would have to strike a deal with the pack of rogues for me to be able to do what I wanted.

"Alpha, the men have been killed," I heard the voice of a warrior say, and I smiled with satisfaction. I was staring at the door of the cell that was holding the rogues.

"You did a great job," I commented to the warriors before cutting off the mind-link. I knew that things were now working in my favor. I knew that it would only take me a day to put my plans into action. I can't help but feel happy that I will soon be killing the boy whom I should have killed years ago but spared because of the pity I had for him. I knew that if I hadn't shown an atom of pity, then all this would have been avoided.

I shrugged all the thoughts out of my head and focused on what was in front of me. I knew that I would have to take it one step at a time and that I didn't need to rush myself through it. I knew that there were a lot of things that I needed to do, but I would have to get them done quickly.

I walked into the cellar, and I walked in with a cold look on my face. I knew that I would have to change my emotions to hide my happy face from them. I knew that there was a time for everything. I knew that there was still time for me to rejoice, and I will do that later. I smirked evilly as I saw all the rogues' attention turned on me. There were loads of rogues here, and that is because I caught a pack of them. They have been trying to be discreet by trying to create their pack before they got caught by me.

I walked towards the cell that was holding the man who seemed to be the alpha of the rogues. I knew that I would only have to strike a deal with him for him to agree to work with me.

"I want you to help me," I started, and I saw a smile curve on the lips of the rogue's alpha, who seemed to be amused by that.

"You must be joking; you think that I will help you?" "I can't help you," the alpha of the rogues said, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"You will, because I'm going to give you freedom, and not only that, but you will have your own pack," I said to him, and I saw his face lighten up with joy and spark with so much excitement.

I heard him say the word I have been willing to hear, "I will work for you."

🫥🫥🫥🫥🫥
PS:  please press the cute little star at the bottom of the chapters. It's the only thing that keeps us writers going. I'm begging please 🙏 🥹 I need the encouragement

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hi beautiful people, do you can follow my account for more updates cos I will be posting new chapters everyday. I am writing a Werewolf romance and Billionaire Romance called "RISE OF ATHENA" and "HIS PAID WIFE"

I will be more active here than ever. Like  2-3 times every single day uploads. I really want to make new friends and meet wonderful people.
I love you all ❤️💕🥰