Chapter 86

Otis

It came to my hearing that Mabel was killed just like I had expected. I knew that she was just a pawn in my game, she was meant to die anyway. I was glad that she didn't let Erica in on what was going on. Everything seems to be going smoothly because I knew that if Erica had known of the fact that I was the one who was behind it all then she would have attacked me. I knew that she isn't someone who can keep cool about things like this. She hates betrayals and I make sure I stalk her to be sure she isn't aware and I was glad she isn't.

I was glad that Mabel did her job dutifully without any flaws and most especially because she didn't make any mistakes. I was happy that my secret was still safe. I knew that I would have to move on quickly to my next step when I remembered that I had a new pawn in my nest. I knew that I have been having someone who always gets caught up with my plans. I knew that I wasn't the one who brought the new pawn but he came directly at me..

There is this alpha named Titus who has been sending letters to me about how he wants to kill Jerome and have Erica to himself. The alpha turned out to be one of those that were after power and authority. I knew that the man's pack would be more powerful than before if it were to merge with Erica's pack and I won't allow that. I will make sure that none of that happens. I will make sure I kill the alpha after he has gotten everything ready.

I have been informed by the alpha that he had been spying on both of them and it turned out that they will be going on a trip to another pack in two days' time. The alpha had told me that he had his men stationed there, and that they would be hijacked before they could leave the place. The alpha told me that he would tie Jerome down for me to send my men. He said he would meet me at my hideout the next day. He said that we would meet the next day where things would be settled.

I will go with everything he has planned out but I will make sure I get everything ready to kill him. I knew that I couldn't trust someone like him, I don't know how he got the information that I was the one who sent those men after Jerome. I knew that since his sources were strong then I will use him before wasting him. I can't let someone like him be with Erica. I knew that I might have been trying to hurt Jerome but I don't have any intentions of hurting Erica.

I was seated in my office sorting out the paperwork, and I finished it off as soon as I could. I knew that I can't let my ambitions get in the way of my pack. I still need to take care of my pack, I was going to find a perfect plan and place where I can take Jerome to.

I can't wait to see the shocked expression on Jerome's face when he noticed that I was the one who was responsible for it all. I will explain everything to him and after that I will kill him.

"Get to my office," I said authoritatively into the mind-link.

"Will be there in a jiffy," my beta replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Good afternoon, Alpha" I heard my beta voice greet me and I raised my head to see him in the hallway leading to my door. He opened the door almost immediately and he bowed his head immediately as he got to mh table.

"I want you to find one of the best warehouses that I have outside the pack. I want you to make it much more comfortable because I will be using it soon, you should make a cellar where it can hold a powerful Lycan. You should make sure that the place is heavily guarded" I said to him and he nodded his head.

"I will do just like you have said alpha," he said with his head bowed.

"You can leave," I said with the corner of my lips curving into a smirk.

I was excited that things would be just like I have always wanted in days time. I will be sure to get rid of the person who is a threat to me being the leader of the werewolf council.

I sighed heavily as I stared at the blank paper that was on my table. I was trying to figure out a plan on how to kill the man who had been giving me information. I knew that I would have to use the help of guards there. I knew that the man might also have those who are backing him up, and it might be dangerous. I know that I will have to be ready for whatever is coming.

I knew that the man might try to snitch on me if I was to let him go. I will make sure that he doesn't have the chance to snitch on me.

I mapped out the plan that I will use in getting rid of the man and I made sure that no one would know about it. I knew that anyone in my pack might be one of his men and with that way he was I knew he was up to no good. I knew that the only one that is currently a threat to me will soon be gone and that the only person left would be the mysterious alpha who had been trying to help me.

I smiled happily as I stood up from where I was seated and I walked out of my office with the intention of going to my house. I knew that the omega I called to be in my room would have been there already. I knew that she would definitely help me in blowing some steam up.

I opened the door to my house and I was met with the sight of the omega who had her clothes on, and she was under the duvet.

I flipped the duvet away from her body and it landed on the floor beside the bed. I towered over her and I could see the clothes she wore. She wore a sexy nightgown and I knew with no doubt that she wore the clothes for me. I gently placed my lips on her and we battled with our tongues while fighting for dominance.

After a while I bit her lips and she moaned out in my mouth giving me the opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth.. I removed her clothes with my hands and one of my hands went to her breast to take off her brassiere but I found none and I used my hands to fondle her breast. I pulled away from the kiss and my mouth went to her nipples.

I took her nipples into my mouth while pleasuring her, and I didn't forget about the other because I started fingering her breast. I changed my mouth and also did the same to her other breast.

The omega was busy moaning out loud, and with that I trailed kisses over her body till my mouth was close to her pussy. She wore transparent and sexy pants and I brought my nose close to her pussy inhaling her scent and I could feel a tingle of excitement run down her spine. I tore her pants within seconds and I started pleasuring her pussy with my tongue while sucking and nibbling her pussy.

Soon she came really hard and I licked her pussy juices off her. I removed my dick which was now hard and I brought it close to her pussy before inserting it in her well lubricated pussy. I kept on thrusting into her with a slow pace while taking my time to reach her limit and I could feel my dick hitting her womb.

I was also pleasuring her body at that time also and after what seemed like hours to them but barely an hour we both cummed hard. I was happy about the whole thing knowing that I will soon be accomplishing my dream.

I knew that I would have gotten that done before but if not because I took pity on him.

🫥🫥🫥🫥🫥
PS:  please press the cute little star at the bottom of the chapters. It's the only thing that keeps us writers going. I'm begging please 🙏 🥹 I need the encouragement

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hi beautiful people, do you can follow my account for more updates cos I will be posting new chapters everyday. I am writing a Werewolf romance and Billionaire Romance called "RISE OF ATHENA" and "HIS PAID WIFE"

I will be more active here than ever. Like  2-3 times every single day uploads. I really want to make new friends and meet wonderful people.
I love you all ❤️💕🥰