Chapter 94

Jerome

I was angry with all that was going on, and there was nothing I could do about it. My face was frowned with anger as I watched the so-called alpha tell me all that he had done to my parents. I was angry, and I would have destroyed the whole place if not for the fact that I don't want to go away from the plan. I knew that my doing that would jeopardize why this plan was set in the first place. I now understand why Erica told me that anyone can betray me, and that will put me in danger. I knew that the man would be after nothing but to kill me.

All the words he said to me about my parents made me so angry that I was almost losing my cool. My eyes were filled with hatred toward the man who was responsible for all that had happened. I could now understand why I never had a wolf in the first place, and it was all because of him. I knew that he was a threat to everyone and that he only wanted me to end him at that moment.

I was glad that Erica came in at the right moment when I was about to lose control of my anger, and I knew that it wouldn't have ended well if things had gone south. I was glad that Erica came in, and I couldn't help but feel happy about the whole thing, and I feel even happier with the way Erica handled the so-called leader of the council. It came as a huge shock to me that the killer of my parents had come after me.

I can now understand why Mabel betrayed me. It runs through my blood. My father was betrayed by his best friend, and now I am. I knew that it would make no difference if any of this happened again. I can now understand what a fool I was for not believing Erica. She had told me that I should trust no one even before all this, and I now understand why she didn't tell anyone about our plan. I knew she was also afraid of getting betrayed; she had been betrayed by Alpha Otis, and she doesn't want any more surprises from anyone.

*********

I watched restlessly as Erica battled Alpha Otis with a worried look on my face. I could feel the color on my face turning pale as I watched as she was being trashed around by him. I felt my heart ache as I stared from afar, not knowing what to do. All I wanted at that moment was to find ways to save Erica from him. It hurt me to know that I was unable to do anything while my mate was being trashed around by an alpha who had always been kind to her.

I watched as she was being punched to the ground and as she lay lifelessly on the floor, and I felt my anger grow as I stared at the scene in front of me. I felt my eyes turn cold after seeing the way she was being treated. My eyes felt heavy, and I could feel myself losing control over my anger. My vision had turned dark, and all I wanted at that moment was to kill the person who was about to kill my mate.

He had raised his hand to kill my friend when the unexpected happened. My eyes glowed brightly red, and I felt a howl escape my mouth. Hair was starting to grow on my body, and my hands suddenly snapped from their original place, and I groaned in pain. My hands were too heavy for me to carry, and at that moment all I could think of was killing Alpha Otis.

My vision turned red, and I could see dark spots appearing on my eyeballs, and I knew this must have been the lycan's transformation. I stood tall on the ground, and I felt my legs snap from their original place. My ears grew longer, and I felt an excruciating pain passing through my veins. I screamed out in pain, which sounded more like a howl. I suddenly felt all my senses heightened.

I could perceive the smell of Erica, which filled my nose, and I let out an angry growl after perceiving the smell of Erica's blood, which filled my nose. I felt my body shake vigorously as I felt anger building up in me.

I stood tall, not like every other wolf but like a Lycan. I felt my eyes pierce through the body of the leader of the werewolf council, who was shivering with fear. My eyes flickered from normal to red, and I could read the fear on his face. His emotions were all over the place, but I don't care about them. All I wanted at that moment was to kill him.

I dashed toward him in my manly form, but I was being hindered by the roof of the cave, so I punched it away, scattering it in the process. My eyes turned to look at Erica, whose body was lying lifelessly on the floor. My eyes were filled with shock, and for a split second, I was able to regain my senses. I could see the cave wall wanting to crash at any second from now on, and it was going to fall in Erica's direction. I knew that she would be hurt, and I felt the need to protect her.

I pushed the wall in the opposite direction, and soon I was met with nothing but the dust that filled the whole place, but I could still see clearly despite the atmosphere.

I spotted the alpha trying to run away through the door, but I dashed toward the direction where he was, grabbed him by the neck, and pinned him to the ground with my huge hand. He struggles to break himself free from me, but his strength is nothing compared to mine.

I separated his head from his body, and blood spilled on my body, but I cared less. I sighed with happiness after I was done killing him, and I made my way toward where Erica was laying on the ground almost lifelessly, without feeling remorseful for killing someone.

I ran toward the direction of the pack with Erica in my hands.

🫥🫥🫥🫥🫥
PS:  please press the cute little star at the bottom of the chapters. It's the only thing that keeps us writers going. I'm begging please 🙏 🥹 I need the encouragement

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hi beautiful people, do you can follow my account for more updates cos I will be posting new chapters everyday. I am writing a Werewolf romance and Billionaire Romance called "RISE OF ATHENA" and "HIS PAID WIFE"

I will be more active here than ever. Like  2-3 times every single day uploads. I really want to make new friends and meet wonderful people.
I love you all ❤️💕🥰