Chapter 80

Erica

I ride the horse faster than before, filled with anger, not caring if I am hurting her. I had the rope in my hand, and I kept dragging it with my hands. I knew that she would be in a lot of pain because my hands were hurting, which was caused by the force I was using to drag him.

She kept screaming with pain as I dragged her toward my pack, and I didn't bat an eyelash at her screaming of pain. I knew that she was ruthless in trying to kill Jerome, and not only that she was confident. She doesn't seem to reject the person who told her to poison him. Where I had caught up with her was far from my pack, and that made me more happy because she would be in a lot of pain before we went to my pack. I knew that there was no way she wouldn't feel the pains that were being inflicted on her by the road.

"Are you alright?" I heard Victoria's voice ask in the mind-link, with worriedness etched in her tone. I knew that she had heard about the whole thing and was worried about me, but what does she take me for?

"Will you be alright if your mate was poisoned?" I replied coldly, not caring about her feelings.

"I don't want you to do something you will regret later." "Erica, don't do something stupid." "You should calm yourself down; try hard to control your anger," she said again through the mind-link, and I groaned angrily, not stopping for once.

"You don't tell me what to do as an alpha," I replied coldly again, and I blocked the mind-link.

I turned to look at her for a second, and I could see blood gushing out of her body. She was in a lot of pain, but I didn't care about all that, and I was satisfied with her groans of pain. Her groans and pain didn't satisfy me like I wanted; they couldn't help fill the anger that I have toward her in my heart. My eyes were filled with anger, and there was nothing I could hear that would make me stop myself from killing her. I knew that Jerome wouldn't want me to kill her, but I have no choice but to do that.

My eyes were filled with evil intent toward Mabel, and so was my heart. There was nothing else that I wanted other than to make her cry and make her plead for her life before killing her. I will make sure that she pays dearly for causing Jerome pain.

Soon we arrived at the pack, and I climbed down from the horse, still clenching onto the rope that was tied to Mabel. I knew that there was no way I was letting things slide by anymore. I will make sure she is punished in front of the whole pack to serve as a warning to them if they want to do something similar to what she has done. I knew that I would have to gather the whole pack at the pack's square.

"I want every member of this pack to be assembled at the pack's square," I said through the mind-link with a firm tone.

I knew that my parents must have heard about the whole thing since my betas were already aware of all this. I couldn't help but wonder why my parents haven't mind-linked me to talk about what happened.

I knew that there was no way I would listen to them, and I would brush them off coldly, with an interested look in my eyes. I felt like something was amiss with me for not hearing them show their concern for Jerome. It felt like I had been abandoned by them, and thinking about it hurt me. There was nothing that I felt now other than anger, which was directed toward Mabel.

I felt like this was caused by Jerome. He wouldn't have been poisoned if he didn't trust her. I told him that I wouldn't be letting her into this pack, but he ignored me. He made me look like a fool, and now this is the cause. Things had changed dramatically, and it was all caused by Jerome. He wouldn't have been hurt if he hadn't placed his trust in her.

I felt my anger suddenly getting multiplied, and I walked toward Mabel with a killing intent on my face. I grabbed her by her collar, and I started punching her face. I kept on punching her face while making sure that there was no other person there with me. I wanted to find out who sent her, and I didn't want anyone to know that I knew about a member of the council who was responsible for all that had happened.

"Who sent you?" I asked coldly as I stared at her with a frown on my face.

"You don't have to know," she replied coyly, and I stared at her for a while, not knowing what to say. I knew that she wouldn't want to tell me who sent her unless I approached her in another way.

"Do you want revenge on him because he left me for you?" I asked, staring at her, wanting to take note of her expression, but she didn't change it, and I knew that she wasn't the one with the idea to poison him, but she later agreed to everything. I knew that someone like her wasn't to be trusted, but I felt like this was nothing but the truth.

"Or perhaps it was because you and I were sent by someone and you agreed to it to be able to get revenge," I said, and I could see the shocked look that was changing on her face.

"You must be sent by a member of the werewolf council," I said, a smirk dancing on my lips as I whispered that into her ear.

"How do you know?" she asked with a quivering voice.

"I was told by him that he had set you up." He wanted you dead, and he had told me beforehand. He gave me the antidote. He wanted you to be used as a sacrificial lamb. "He wanted you out of the way for the two of us to be together," I muttered slowly, making sure that my words sank into her ears.

The look on her face turned turner red with anger immediately after knowing that she had been tricked. I knew there was no way she would believe my words. I felt angry knowing that she was sent by the council member, but I had to keep my cool to be able to extort the information that I needed from her.

"How dare Alpha Otis, how dare he?" "He is such a despicable son of a bitch," she said, and my eyes went agape, not knowing what to do or say.

🫥🫥🫥🫥🫥
PS:  please press the cute little star at the bottom of the chapters. It's the only thing that keeps us writers going. I'm begging please 🙏 🥹 I need the encouragement

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hi beautiful people, do you can follow my account for more updates cos I will be posting new chapters everyday. I am writing a Werewolf romance and Billionaire Romance called "RISE OF ATHENA" and "HIS PAID WIFE"

I will be more active here than ever. Like  2-3 times every single day uploads. I really want to make new friends and meet wonderful people.
I love you all ❤️💕🥰