Chapter 32

All I can see is pure white when I slowly open my eyes. I can't feel my body. Hindi ko rin gusto ang naaamoy ko. It smells like hospital.

Wala akong naririnig na nagsasalita bukod sa monitors sa tabi ko. Hindi ko maramdaman ang mga kamay at paa ko at kahit na ang pagtulo ng luha ko ay hindi ko namalayan.

Pakiramdam ko ay ako lang ang nasa loob ng kwartong ito. Walang kasama. Walang nagbabantay. Completely alone and miserable. Ruined.

I tried to move my hands but I can't feel them. I wanted so much to cry loud but I couldn't feel anything. My whole body felt numb. Pakiramdam ko ay wala na saakin ang katawan ko.

I wanted so bad to shout, to cry loud, to tell them what happened to me, to... to talk to Ethaniel and tell him about the shitty things Lynette did. He needs to know what bitch did to me. He needs to know what kind of an evil his step-sister is. He needs to know that she is obsessed with him.

She's dangerous. She's not the Lynette I've even knew. 

"She's awake, Doc." I can now hear some voices inside my hospital room. A nurse checked me and said something to the doctor. The doctor then went to me.

"Can you hear me?" Nakatitig lang ako sa doctor. I wasn't able to give the doctor my answer because something was inside my mouth. May naka-kabit na oxygen. "Just tap your finger once o the bed to say yes, and tap your finger twice if you don't. Can you hear me?"

I slowly raised my middle finger to answer the doctor. A nurse beside him wrote down something to a chart she is holding.

"Can you feel your body?" I tapped the bed twice to tell him that I don't feel my body. All I can feel is fear and hatred.

 My eyes started to tear up when the image of the man and Lynette appeared inside my head. It was like they are planning on something again just to make me disappear because they weren't able to kill me. 

"She just need a proper rest to gain energy. For now, let her rest and don't make something that could stress her. She was beaten severely that she ended up being unconcious for almost a moth so she need  She will recover soon once the other test are done. We're going." 

I was unconscious for almost a month?

That was the last thing I heard from the doctor.

Tumahimik ang buong kwarto nang makaalis ang doctor pero pakiramdam ko ay hindi na ako nag-iisa ngayon. Pakiramdam ko ay may ibang tao pa rito da loob bukod sa akin.

Mayroong parte sa akin na umaasang si Ethaniel ang taong andito ngayon kasama ko ngunit parang napaka-imposibleng mangyari iyon dahil alam kong galit na sya sa'kin. I will never forget what that guy said to me. Siniraan ako ni Lynette kay Ethaniel. But I doubt he believes it.

He loves me... He won't believe her...

Or did he?

"She's awake? Can I see her na?" I hear voices again. I'm sure that was Camila. Naramdaman kong may humawak sa kamay ko ngunit hindi ako makalingon dahil parang nanigas ang leeg ko. May nakalagay pang parang iyong sa aso sa leeg ko.

"Hey..." Nakilala ko kaagad ang boses ni Camila. Namamaos ang kanyang boses habang marahang hinahaplos ang kamay ko. "Oh my god... Anong klaseng demonyo ang gumawa sa'yo nito...?" She cried.

I can't help but to cry but in a silent way. Pumikit ako at hinayaang pumatak ang luha ko. Hindi ko alam kung paano ko sasagutin ang kanyang tanong dahil ako mismo ay hindi alam kung anong klaseng demonyo nga ang gumawa sa akin nito.