2.

Sunrays fall over her face making her groan. A guy slowly opened her door and sat beside her quietly not to disturb her. Seeing her peaceful face, a small smile automatically came on his face as he looked at his sister with adoration. He doesn't know what he would do if she would'nt have been in his life.

He bent down and placed a light kiss on her forhead. She is the most beautiful part of his life other than his wife.
He lightly massaged her head because sadly he has to wake her up even when she's peacefully sleeping which is rare. But then she'll be late for her college and she would again skip her breakfast.

Her eating disorder is something about which he's concerned other than her nightmares because these both are making her health worse and knowing how delicate she is, nothing is calming him.

She lightly groaned burrying her face in the soft pillow. He lightly chuckled seeing his sister whining cutely.

"Good morning Princess. It's time to wake up." He softly said and a small smile came on her face listening to her brother's voice but still no attempts were made to get up from her warm bed.

"Get up, munchkin." He pressed a light kiss on her head.

She slowly get up from her bed rubbing her eyes cutely while her silky brown locks get lossen up from her bun.

As soon as she opened her eyes fully she hugged her brother tightly making him lightly chuckle.
"Good morning bhai." She wished him.

"Get ready Arshu. Then, I'll drop you off at college." He said.

"Okay." She mumbled.

He lightly ruffled her hairs making her qhine and went out of her room leaving her to get ready.

She also woke up from her bed and went to her bathroom.

After doing her business, brushing her teeth and showering she got ready in a white  top amd jeans pairing it with her shoes.
She also sprayed some of her fav perfume 'Lavender smell' and wear some of her jewelleries like rings and the bracelet but let her hair opened.

She happily reached downstairs and spotted her dad who was pouring juice in his glass standing beside the table.

"Daddy.." she screamed happily and hugged him tightly as he also wrapped his arms protectively around her kissing her forhead.

She has always been a daddy's princess. Even, all her family members treat her as a princess. Why would they not? When she's the only daughter in their family.

"How is my baby?" He asked looking down at her with adoration.

"I'm great Dad. What about you?" She asked beaming.

"I'm also good after seeing you happy." He smiled making her seat on the chair.

Suddenly, Ahana and Rudra also came and wished both of them. Ahana also hugged her. She always has been like a big sister to her. Their bond was more of a best friends rather than typical sister in laws. She cares for her like a mother, guide her like a sweet big sister and talk with her like a best friend. Sitting on the table, they start having their breakfast which passed with laughter.