25.

Abhimaan sighed putting his file down on the table as he saw his wife yawning for the 6th time in past 20 minutes.

"Baby, you should sleep. Your eyes keeps getting close." He said sitting beside her on the couch present in his study.

It's nearly 11 and they were both awake but for different reasons.

Abhimaan was doing his office work while Arshita wanted to stay awake because tomorrow is Muskan's birthday and she want to wish her bestfriend first.

"No, I want to wish her." She mumbled rubbing her eyes making Abhimaan look at her adoringly.

"Love, you didn't even take rest in day and you're tired. You can wish her tomorrow. I know she won't mind."

"Maan, no. I want to wish her." She saod rubbing her eyes.

"Fine." He said but then added "Do one thing. There's one more hour till midnight. Till then you can sleep and I'll wake you up at 12 am. Then you can wish her." He proposed.

"Really?" She asked yawning.

"Ofcourse. Now come here." He opened his arms taking her in and made her lie on him.
He also lied on the big couch having her in his arms caressing her hairs. And just like that she was out like a light.

Indeed, she was tired that's why she fall asleep instantly.

After 50 minutes, when just 10 minutes were left in midnight, he nudged her to wake her up.

"Arshu, get up." He nudged her trying to wake her up.
"Baby, you want to wish Muskan, right? Then wake up."

She mumbled some words as she woke up rubbing her eyes to remove sleep from them.

Abhimaan gave her the phone in which she saw only one minute was left in 12.

And just when the digits changed, she quickly called her bestfriend who answered her phone after just two rings.

"Happy birthday bestie." Arshita giggled wishing her on the other hand Abhimaan frowned being somewhat jealous.

Doesn't matter that Muskan is his wife's bestfriend but whenever they're together Arshita just completely forgets about him.

"Aww, my little panda. Thank you so much. I love you so much." Muskan replied.

"I love you too." Arshita replied smiling the while time making her bestie giggle lightly.

But maybe Abhimaan was not much happy listening to their conversation. Not to lie but he has really turned into a love sick puppy after she came into his life.

Some muffled voice came from Muskan's side making Arshita frown.

"Who is he?" She asked as she now identify the voice of a man.

"Uh- t-that. N-nobody." Muskan stuttered.

"Why are you stuttering? I swear if you try to hide something from me, I'll not talk to you." Arshita huffed.

"Umm...actually I was gonna tell you on my birthday night. But now as you want to know." Muskan said nervously.

"Uh...he- he is Yuvraj. We're dating." She replied making Arshita's eyes widened.

"Oh my god." She almost yelled standing up from Abhimaan's lap making him scowl.

"I knew it. I knew it. I'm not even surprised. I notice how you two look at each other. God! You both are gonna make such a cute couple." She squealed making Muskan laugh lightly.

"You're not mad at me, right?" Muskan asked apologetically.

"A little but it's alright. I know you just wanna confirm your relationship first."