4.

Only silence was there when Abhimaan was driving his car and Yuvraj was shifting uncomfortably in the front seat not knowing to start from where so he just blurted out because he couldn't sit still after seeing what happened in the club.

"So? Are you in love with that girl?" Yuvraj suddenly said in disbelief while Abhimaan just focused on driving.

After some seconds and taking a deep breath he replied still looking forward "Yes."

"What? When? How is it happen?" Yuvraj asked again shocked.

"Calm down." Abhimaan looked at him as he stopped the car at the traffic light.

"You're asking me to calm down?" Yuvraj wodened his eyes "Man! All this happened and you didn't even tell me."

Abhimaan sighed before starting the car again and started saying "It happened almost 3 years ago."

And this sentence was enough to make Yuvraj's eyes more widen only if it was possible.
"But-" he abruptly stopped after receiving a hard glare from Abhimaan.

"I saw her in a cafe and that's when I knew she's the one. After keep searching for her, I was unable to find her but this week when I went to Kapoor's Office, she was there. She is the sister of Rudra Kapoor." He explained.

Yuvraj ran a face on his face as he register his words.
"Bro, stop dreaming. You know how Rudra and his father is. He will never allow you to date her. And she's so young for you. You should find some-" Yuvraj said bur stopped when Abhimaan suddenly said in rage.

"Don't even dare to complete that sentence Yuvraj. She's mine and I don't care. I don't care about our age gap. Even her father and her mother had an age gap of nearly 5 years. I'll do anything so that she'll accept me." He said with determination which awed Yuvraj seeing his best friend like this.

"Damn! You're already whipped." Yuvraj chuckled but still encouraged him.

Abhimaan dropped Yuvraj at his mansion and drove to his house where all of his family members were already present in the living room.

His footsteps echo as he nade his way inside.
Yuvaan quickly went to his elder brother and said "Thank god Bhai you're here. All are waiting for you."

Abhimaan furrowed his eyebrows and asked after disarding his suit jacket and folding it on his arm.
"What's the matter?" He asked as he made it's way in the living room where all his members were seated on the sofas and watching the news.

"It'll be better if you see it yourself." Ayaan cleared his throat as he pointed to the current news.

As soon as his eyes fell on the screen, rage immediately filled in his eyes. Because on the news they were showing the pictures of him and Arshita that has gone viral now and became a new sensation. Someone must have taken their pictures in the club and has uploaded them on social media.

Abhimaan Singh Rathore seen with the daughter of Arjun kapoor.

Is it just a fling? Or
The ruthless Billionaire has finally decided to settle down?

Abhimaan singh Rathore has been seen in his club with Arshita kapoor.
Sparks are flying between these two.

Are they in a relationship or she's just another play toy?

Well! Mr. Rajput has not been seen with any model or a girl since past few years. Does it mean they're in a serious relationship?

His fist clenched as he saw the news. These news channels don't know the meaning of privacy.