32.

It was 8:59 in the morning when all three were standing outside of the Abhimaan's home study office.

Yuvaan, Ayaan and Yuvraaj were sweating constantly thinking about the consequences they'll get to face from Abhimaan due to last night.

Their only savior- Arshita, is also angry at them.
No one can save them this time.
They thought.

Their eyes trained on their phone screen, and as soon as the numbers changed. As soon as it becomes 9: 00, Yuvaan opened the door bursting inside.

Ayaan's and Yuvraj's eyes widened as they saw what he did. He didn't even knock the door even after knowing that Abhimaan absolutely hates when someone enters his room or office without knocking.

Shit! They're gonna get in more trouble now.

"Are you fucking mad? How many times do I have to tell you to knock? Huh?" Abhimaan's voice boomed making the trio shiver.

He's clearly pissed.

"I-I am so sorry bhai." Yuvaan stammered shifting uncomfortably under his gaze.

Taking a sigh to calm his anger, he called them inside.

"Now, tell me the truth. What did you say to her yesterday?" He asked twirling the paper weight that was in his hand.

The trio looked at each other as they stood without saying anything.

"Are you all fucking deaf? TELL ME NOW." He growled making them gulp.

"W-we teased her saying that she's scared of watching horror movies." Ayaan mumbled but due to the heavy silence it was clearly heard by all the respectives present there.

"I called her a scared kitten when she was scared." Yuvraaj sighed clearly regretting the choice of his words.

"I-I.." Yuvaan fumbled thinking what to say because whatever he did was above the line. Even after knowing how soft hearted she is, he scared her so much even when she already was.

"You don't need to explain anything Yuvaan Singh Rathore. We saw whatever you did." Abhimaan gritted through his teeth.

He knows he's being hard on them but the sight of her tear striked and scared face was not going out of his mind.

"You three will handle a project together alone without anyone's help. And will submit your presentation on the next weekend." He said calmly while looking at the files in front of him.

On the other hand, all three gulp as their eyes widened listening to him.

"Bhai, that project will take atleast a month to complete and you're just giving us two weeks." Ayaan reasoned.

Today's the start of the week that means they will get only two weeks as they've to present next weekend.

"Exactly! I guess the time is more than enough for you guys. Alright, show me the presentation this upcoming weekend." Abhimaan stood up coming towards them.

"Do you have any problem?" He glared in their eyes asking them the question.

"No." The trio shook their heads without any argument knowing how strict he is and would never change his decision.

"Also, at 9:00 pm sharp, meet me in the gym with your boxing gloves. I'll show you what fear is. And what being scared feels like." Saying this he exit his study banging the door behind making them flinch.

"God! I'm gonna have a blue eye for sure." Yuvaan groaned.

"He won't do anything to your face knowing that Arshita will get upset if she saw clear damage on your face. Instead we all will end up with sore muscles all over our body." Yuvraj sighed.