36.

Her fingers moved lightly as her eyes squinted before they fluttered open very slowly. She blinked them a few times to adjust to the bright light as she felt someone adjusting the blanket on her body.

"Hey! Are you feeling okay now?" The familiar voice asked her in a soft tone.

She looked at the person keenly only to recognize him as Ayaan.

"Where am I?" She asked as she tried to sit.

Ayaan helped her to sit properly replying "Hospital."

That's when her eyes roamed around the white room as she looked at her hand only to find it attached to the IV.

Her eyes widened as she remembered something. Her lips whispered only one word "Daddy"

Not caring about anything, she removed the blanket and got up removing the IV sattached to her hand harshly as she made her way to the door.

"Arshita, stop. You're weak and hurt right now." Ayaan held her bicep and tried to stop her as he looked at her now bleeding hand due to her harshly removing the IV.

"No. D-Dad is o-out there." Her stutter made it clear to him that she's still shaken up.

"Dad. A-accident. H-he - op-peration." Tears clouded her eyes as she clutched her hair tightly making his eyes softened.

"Arshita, calm down. Everything's gonna be fine." He softly tried to make her understand but she wasn't having anything of his words.

"I said, LEAVE ME." She shouted pushing him making his eyes widened.

"Arshita." He again called her trying to make her understand.

"LET ME GO." She screamed punching his chest as he was still holding her by her elbows, sensing her shaking steps to stop her from falling.

Due to all the shouting and screaming, the door opened revealing Abhimaan and Rudra.

Abhimaan's eyes widened as his eyes landed on her dishelved state along with the blood on the floor.

Ayaan send him a defeated look as she was still struggling to get out of his hold.

Suddenly, her attention got diverted as another pair of hands held her waist from behind and soon she was turned around while being engulfed in a pair of arms hugging her tightly.

"Shh....Everything's fine now. Calm down." Abhimaan's deep voice cooed in her ear caressing her hair softly making her completely broke down.

His jaw clenched as he felt her body shaking again. Another panic attack for her would be a lot to handle for her fragile state.

Not only her body is weak now but her mind is too along with her emotions being all over.

"Dad wouldn't like to see you in tears, Arshu." His words caught her attention as she looked up at him making his heart clench.

"H-he i-s awake?" She asked clutching his shirt in her hands while looking up at him with hope in her eyes.

"Yes baby. Now stop crying." He wiped her tears carefully taking her to the couch present there.

"Maan, please take me to him. I wanna see him. Please." She begged him as her eyes watered.

"I will. But first let's get your hand treated."

That's when her gaze fell onto her hand making her lightly gasp.

He looked at Rudra standing at the doorway as he nodded understanding and went outside to call the nurse.