27.

"Boo." Yuvaan suddenly said in her ear making Arshita startled as she yelped while the pen that was in her hand fell down.

Her one hand rested on her chest as she breath heavily looking weirdly at Yuvaan who was currently laughing at her holding his stomach.

"God! You're such a scared kitten." Yuvaan laughed while she just pouted.

"You shouldn't have done that Yuvaan." She huffed.

"But you were looking so funny when you got scared." He laughed again.

"Meanie." She mumbled lifting up the pen from the floor.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." He apologized raising his hand as he sat on the couch chair in front of her.

Currently she is in the living room doing her work because apprently she has to make a presentation that she'll present in the office.

Today's saturday which means off from office for interns.
And she is utilising it to prepare for her presentation that she has to present on wednesday.

"Why are you not talking to me?" Yuvaan pouted as he lifted up a slice of an apple that was placed on a plate in front of her.

"Because I'm doing my work." She replied still looking down at her papers.

"God! You're also a workaholic like your husband." He said making her look up with narrowed gaze.

"What? I'm saying the truth." He shrugged but she just shook her head before focusing on the papers again.

He has taken a leave today. And to his surprise Abhimaan agreed because he has been really working overtime from the last month. So. Abhimaan also decided to give him some break.

"Do you want to go somewhere? Maybe shopping or movie?" Yuvaan asked now sitting beside her as he poked her arm with a pouting face.

"Yuvaan no! I'm working." She whined.

"Arshu please." He pleaded making a puppy face. "Please Arshu. Pleaseeeeee."

"I have off today. And I'm getting so bored because no one is talking to me. Will you also ignore me? Huh? Pleaseeeeee."

Arshita's eyes softened as she saw him pleading.

"Okay fine." She replied making him grin.

"My plan really worked." He muttered under his breath.

"What did you say?" She asked seeing him talking to himself.

"Nothing. I was saying that you should go and get ready." He smiled making her nod as she collected her papers and went upstairs.

After getting ready, she went downstairs only to see Yuvaan already ready in a dark green casual shirt and jeans with some gold jewellery that consists of his rings and a chain