38.

Plzz ignore any kind of typos or grammatical errors.

_______

"We've found out who the other person is, that's involved in this."

Abhimaan's eyes darkened hearing it.

A sensation ran through his body that makes him crave for blood.
No matter if this will paint his hand in crimson blood of someone.

Because that someone is none other than the reason of tears of his wife.

Reason of the miseries and troubles that his family has suffered.

Reason of the destruction of his wife's childhood.

Even if he has to pull that person out of the ground for his destruction, he would.

Now, no one can stop him from destroying that person who has his death near.

His death is almost on his door, and will soon enter inside to take his useless life that has done nothing but aroused hurdles in other's life.

That has destroyed a family.

His family.

"Who?" His deep voice sent chills around the room.

A silence crept for a few seconds before Rudra answered that made Abhimaan's fists clenched as his jaw tightened.

"Siddharth Mehra, our business partner."

A vein popped up on his forhead as he tried hard to control his anger.
Abhimaan hate betrayals but Siddharth has been doing the exact things that he despises the most.

First, he looked at His Woman.

And second, he tried to hurt his family.

He had been ignoring him since the beginning because he wasn't worthy of his attention.
He thought his father would get some sense into him after he almost destroyed their business when he tried to flirt with his wife.

But maybe, he doesn't have any sense of mind. Or he's underestimating the power that Abhimaan has over the world.

Because if he messed with him then he should also be ready for the consequences.

Consequences after which he wouldn't even able to regret what he did.

His name was enough to infuriate him which resulted in making his phone break into pieces as it met with the dark wall of his room.

His deep red eyes and clenched jaw along with his white knuckles were the signs of his anger while he craved only for one thing.

Destruction

Destruction of that Mehra who thought messing with him would do any good to him.

But unknown to him, he has written his death note by his own hands.

Suddenly, a soft whimper took his attention as he looked at his wife's innocent face laying on his chest.

Her arm wrapped around him as her another hand was fisting his t-shirt.

She was mumbling some incoherent words in her deep slumber.

"Shh.." His deep voice cooed in her hair as he rubbed his thumb softly in her cheek making her frown replace by her soft expressions.

Oh! The things he would do for her.

"You've captured me in your clutches, love. I can go to the heights that no one even imagine, just for you. To bring a smile on your face, I can either kill someone or get killed. I don't care what it takes to make you happy but as long as it does, I'm willing to do it."
He whispered to her sleeping state.