19.

"Maan, can you please pass my watch from the table beside you?" Arshita asked him sweetly.

He silently passed her the watch without looking at her.

"That bracelet too." She asked.

He passed it too but still without looking at her.

"And my bag too." She said taking steps towards him.

He passed her bag but still without sparing a glance at her.

She huffed and put her bag on the bed and stood in front of him.

"Maan, atleast look at me." She pouted wrapping her hands around his neck.

"Hubby, please." She asked sweetly kissing his jaw as he sighed and looked at her.

"Come on! Atleast talk to me." She said as he also wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You know, my internship is still not completed. We can't go to honeymoon right now." She pouted.

"You're-" he started to say when she cut him off by mimicking him.

"Yeah yeah, I know I'm boss's wife but still our relationship is hidden for now. I can't take advantage of being your wife." She said making puppy eyes at him.

"So much for keeping the relationship hidden." He muttered under his breath rolling his eyes.

"Fine." He said putting his face in her neck breathing her scent and planting a kiss there making her visibly shiver.

He smirked sensing his effect. But decided to pull away from the hug because he knew he'll not be able to control his inner beast if this continues.

"Come! Let's go." He holded her hand as they both went downstairs.

"Good morning." She chirped seeing all of the family members sitting on the dining table.

"Good morning." They greeted both of them.

"Someone is in a good mood today. What's the reason?" Ayaan asked ruffling her hair a little making her poke her tongue at him teasingly.

"I'm just feeling happy today." She grinned making others smile.

"Arshu, do you have any problem with those pretty broccoli ?" Yuvaan asked teasingly as he saw her seperating them at the corner of the plate.

"I don't like green veggies." She whispered shyly as he pointed it out.

"Don't you dare say anything." Abhimaan glared at him.
"Let her eat whatever she wants."

He had noticed her in previous days also that she eats very less. And if anyone points out her eating habits, she would just stop eating. He knows that there's specific reason behind it, but he's being patient for now. She'll tell him when she's comfortable.

After eating their breakfast, they went outside to their cars.

And to say, Arshita was shocked when she saw his cars collection. Her brother is also passionate about cars but not like him. If he want he can even open a big showroom just by his luxurious cars.

 If he want he can even open a big showroom just by his luxurious cars