3.

Abhimaan rubbed his temples with his fingers as he listened to the bickerings of  Yuvraj. He's a pain in ass. Don't know how he became his best friend.

"Shut the fuck up Yuvraj." Abhimaan growled.
"Come on man! Let's go to the club." He whined childishly making him sigh.
"Fine!" He grumbled making him smile knowing he won't stop until he fulfill his wish.

They both stood up and went outside the building sitting in Abhimaan's car.

He started driving towards his new club 'The Flames'.

"How's uncle and aunt?" Yuvraj asked him about his parents.
He's an orphan but his parents decided to take care of him. They treat him as their own son and he also consider them as his own parents.

"They're fine. Were asking about you and telling that both of us should get marry already." Abhimaan said with a smirk at the mention of marriage.

"They're saying right. You should marry someone soon and besides this-" Yuvraj said but was cut off in the middle sentence when Abhimaan replied
"I'm planning to get marry soon."

Just as Yuvraj listened to his wors his mouth fell open and he didn't belive his words "W-what did you say?" He asked.

"I said I'm planning to get marry soon." He repeated his sentence.

"You are ready for marriage? I can't belive." Yuvraj said still shocked that his best friend is ready to marry.
Because from last few years he didn't even touch a single girl, let alone agree to marry someone.

"I'm ready now." Abhimaan smirked.
"Who's the girl?" Yuvraj asked.
"You'll find out soon." He replied stopping the car outside of the club.

They both get off from the car and went inside the club after giving the keys to the valet.

Abhimaan entered his club and straight went to the VIP area upstairs.
"People are getting wild as it's weekend." Yuvraj remarked while taking a sip from his drink.

Abhimaan just hummed while swirling the glass and looking at the golden liquid content in it.
His thoughts are already occupied by something else or maybe someone else.

He took a last sip from his glass and opened the button of his grey coat to relax himself.
It has been a hectic week for him.

After sometime, when even more loud cheers could be heard he stood up wondering what causes the crowd to get wild suddenly.

Going towards the railing from where he can see the whole crowd, he saw a girl in a dark blue dress dancing while poeple were cheering for her.

His eyes narrowed as he looks more carefully to that girl. When she turned he became shocked seeing her in his club. She was looking prepossessing while dancing. The way her hands roam on her body, her curls bounched and how she moves on the beat of the music was making it hard to remove his gaze from her. Not that he wanted to.

But then he realised the pair of hungry eyes looking at her.
"Fuckers" he cursed under his breath thinking of them looking at her.

But he lose his calm when someone came behind her and put his hand on her waist.

His jaw clenched as his hands automatically turned into fists seeing him.

"Looks like someone wants to die." He muttered under his breath before going downstairs.

When his eyes fell onto her after reaching downstairs, all he saw was red.

That bastard was touching her even when she's struggling.

He stormed off to him and ripped him off from her body.

Landing a staight punch on his face, that person fell on the floor.
"What the fuck man?" That person groaned before standing up and trying to punch Abhimaan but he swiftly dodged it and kick him making him again fall.
He punched him again and again till the blood oozes out of his face.