23.

Arshita smiled as she stood in front of the mirror satisfied with her outfit.
It was monday when she asked Abhimaan to go to that race and today's sunday which means the race is going to happen tonight.

And she's all ready for it. Dressed in an all black outfit with a black leather jacket over it, she was looking perfect for tonight.

 Dressed in an all black outfit with a black leather jacket over it, she was looking perfect for tonight

"Hey, my love." Abhimaan's strong arms wrapped around her slender waist from behind making her giggle lightly.

"Hi." She whispered kissing his cheek as he just gazed at her through the mirror.

He was looking so handsome.
Arshita wondered.

Today, he is not in his usual formal outfit or sweatpants. But he is dressed in black t shirt which was hugging his muscles making him look more bulky and blue jeans.

"Come on, let's go." Arshita said making him lightly groan.

He just wanted to have her all by himself tonight.
They could've watched her favourite movie while cuddling and enjoying it with different kind of snacks but she really wanted to go to that race and being the sucker for her happiness that he is, he agreed to her.

"Maan, I want to ask something." She said now facing him.

"What?" He asked tucking a piece of hair strand behind her ear.

"Did you say something to Yuvaan? He has been acting very weirdly from the last few days." She pouted.

"Uh..no. You even said no to me for giving him any miseries." Abhimaan lied smoothly masking his emotions.

"Um..alright." she smiled.

"By the way, can you please give me your phone? Actually my phone's battery is dead and I wanted to ask Muskan about my college." She said.

"Sure." He handed her the phone but his eyes widened as he now saw whose phone he handed to her.

"But, it's not your phone." She said as soon as she examined the phone.

She switched on the screen just to see Yuvaan's picture on it.

And it didn't take her much efforts to put all the pieces together and find about her husband's lie.

Apparently, Yuvaan has been working all day in the office nowadays. He just came home and stays in his room all the day. Even eat his meals in his room. And ofcourse, he has not been using his phone.

"Why is Yuvaan's phone with you?" She asked glaring at him.

But according to him, she was just looking like a cute kitten.

But he also knows to better keep his mouth shut rather than speaking.

"Uh, that-" Abhimaan tried to come up with something but she cut him off.