29.

Abhimaan lightly groaned as he woke up only to find his wife all snuggled up to his side with her head on his chest.

A small smile automatically came on his face seeing her.

Looking at the side table where the digital clock was present, he saw it was nearly evening.

He carefully woke up untangling himself from her in order to not wake her up.

Putting a hand on her forhead, he observed that her fever went down a little but not completely.

Not to disturb her anymore, he went out of the room not before kissing her forhead lovingly.

Getting downstairs, he saw Rudra and Arjun who is present now, sitting in the living room discussing about something.

"Good evening dad." Abhimaan went to him to touch his feet.

Arjun smiled seeing him and patted his shoulder.

"Come, sit with us." He offered as he sat on the single chair sofa present there.

"How's Arshu, now?" Arjun asked with pure concern.

"Better than before. She's sleeping right now." Abhimaan replied.

Soon a worker came and placed all the snacks and coffee on the table in front of us.

"You're staying the night, here." Arjun stated looking down at his files.

He didn't ask.

"Sure, dad." Abhimaan replied.

"You can sleep in the guest room. Or maybe in my room with me." Rudra glared at him.

He doesn't want him near his sister even though she's married to him.

Abhimaan raised an eyebrow at him as if asking to repeat that sentence.

"Nevermind." Rudra mumbled averting his eyes who are glaring at him now.

"Rudra!" Arjun warned him.

"Abhi-" Arjun was about to say something when his eyes averted to the side from where soft echos of footsteps were heard.

"Daddy." Arshita smiled weakly looking at him standing there in her soft blue night pj's.

No matter how grown up she is, she'll always love her dad. His presence only is enough to make her happy.

Arjun stood up seeing her and took her in a tight hug immediately kissing her crown.

"How's my princess' health now?" He asked making her sit beside him.

"My whole body is aching." She pouted.

"And also my h-" she was cut off when she sneezed.

"Arshu, you should rest in your room staying in blanket. You're sick, bacha." Arjun caressed her hair as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I don't want to. I'm tired of staying in the room all day." She whined lightly.

"Arshu, I'll treat you ice cream after if you rest in your room." Rudra offered smirking teasingly.

"Now the choice is yours. If you want ice cream or not." He shrugged while her eyes lit up like a kid.

"I'll rest in my room." She grinned and sneezed again making all chuckle.

While Arjun shake his head lightly at both siblings.

He knew that Rudra again fooled her. He has always done this in order to make her stay in bed.