22.

It was night and all the family members were in the living room except Geeta and Shiv because they've to go to a relative and will come after 2 days.

A random movie was playing on the big screen before them.

Abhimaan has his arm draped around Arshita's shoulder while the other hand was working on his laptop as they sat on the big comfortable grey couch.

Yes! He's still working.

On the other hand, Yuvaan sat on the carpeted floor beside Arshita as he pouted nudging her.

She raised her eyebrow at him but he send her a pleading look reminding her about their plan.

Her eyes widened a little bit as she shook her head a little in denial as if telling him that she's not saying anything.

Next her gaze moved to Ayaan who was comfortably settled on another single couch.
He also sent her a pleading look but she just pouted.

"Just tell him. He won't say anything to you." Yuvaan whispered before taking some popcorn from the bowl in his hands and shoving them in his mouth.

Arshita started shaking her head in negative but stopped when Abhimaan's deep voice took everyone's attention.

"What's the matter?" His eyes still trained on the screen of his laptop where data sheets were made.

Yuvaan and Ayaan both looked at her with narrowed eyes as if telling her to say the thing to him.

But what she said made them smack their own heads as they groaned.
"Um....nothing. Nothing." She shrugged uncomfortably with the deadly glares she recieved.

Abhimaan sighed as he finally closed his laptop putting it aside and looked at the three of them only to see them talking with their eyes.

"I'll ask one last time. What's the matter?" He asked folding his hands in front of his chest leaning back.

"Yes Yuvaan tell him." Ayaan said making his twins eyes widened.
"Yeah. Yuvaan will tell." Arshita said sitting in Indian style on the couch folding her legs.

"Uh...bhai...actually." Yuvaan nervously started to say.

"Can we three go tomorrow somewhere?" He asked scratching his neck lightly.

"And where is this 'somehwere'?" Abhimaan raised an eyebrow at him while he just looked around nervously.

Ayaan looked at him wide eyes encouraging him to continue as Arshita did the same.

"The car racing." Yuvaan mumbled but still everyone heard it.

"You want to watch that illegal car racing that happen on weekends in the shady areas of the city?" Abhimaan raised his voice lightly.

"Bhai, me, you and Ayaan has already done it before. Besides, Arshita also want to watch. She has never seen this kind of thing." He pleaded.

"I said NO." Abhimaan glared at him. "And about before, it was just a one time thing. No one's going there now. It's a dangerous place."

"But bhai-" Ayaan started to say.
"My answer is the final decision and I'm not changing it." Abhimaan massaged his temples.

Yuvaan and Ayaan sent a pleading look to Arshita who was also sitting there with a disheartened look.

She really wants to see that car racing. She has never gone to any places like this.

"Maan plea-" Arshita voiced out but stopped when he cut him off.

"Arshu, No means no. It's not safe." He said getting up.

"Also, it's quite late. Shut off the movie and go to sleep." He said as he took her hand making her get up and told Yuvaan and Ayaan.