33.

It was early in the morning and we could clearly see Abhimaan checking if they packed everything or not.

On the other hand, Arshita was enjoying her ice cream in the early morning.

Yuvaan literally filled up their refrigerator with her favourite ice cream flavours as an apology. Even when it was not enough for him, he took her to shopping making her buy almost the entire store.

They'll be going to their honeymoon today. And to say that Arshita was excited would be an understatement. She wasn't even able to sleep properly last night because of the excitement and would wake Abhimaan up to plan what they'll be doing on their trip.

And just like the perfect husband that he is, he didn't even complain her for ruining his sleep. She was behaving like a little kid who was excited for her first school trip.

"Let me just make a call, then we'll go. Alright." He moved to the balcony to make a call before planting a soft kiss on her cheek making her nod while she enjoyed her ice cream.

Till Arshita finished her ice cream bowl Abhimaan also returned after making his call.

"Ready to go?" He asked making her eyes shine with excitement.

She's more than ready.

"Let me just grab my bag." She excused herself into the closet where she noticed the new collection of luxuries bags.

Ayaan bought her so many luxurious and expensive bags as an apology. She giggled at the memory of him when he held both of his ears apologizing to him.

After she came out of the closet, Abhimaan held her hand guiding her outside.

"What about our bags?" She asked.

"Some workers will put them in the car." He replied.

They descended the stairs only to see Yuvaan and Ayaan sitting on the sofas watching some movie.

Arshita also made Abhimaan to not give them work and as a result they're at home today becase she wanted to meet them all before going away from their home for 2 weeks.

"And here comes our favourite couple." Ayaan whisteled lightly making a red hue cover Arshita's cheek as she slightly smiled.

"Have a safe trip." Geeta came forward as she kissed both of their forheads.

"Now, I'll drive your new car." Yuvaan teased elbowing Arshita making her pout.

"No. Even I have not driven it yet." Arshita pouted mentioning the new Range Rover that she got as an apology gift from Yuvraj.

"But I will." He teased her wiggling his eyebrows.

"Maan." She whined looking beside her.

"If I hear any word that you touched her car. The consequences wouldn't be great Yuvaan." Abhimaan glared at him making him quickly shut his mouth.

"I-I was just kidding." He nervously replied scratching his neck.

Not after long, their luggage was settled in their cars.

And the couple was settled in the backseat on their car while their bodyguards follow them.

Abhimaan's lip twitched up seeing the ball of sunshine sitting beside him who was gazing outside of the window with nothing but pure excitement.

Indeed she loves to travel.

"Maan, I've already decided which place we're gonna visit there. I'm so excited." She beamed.

He tugged her towards him by her hand and replied "Sorry to poke your bubble, my love. But my plan is slightly different."

"What? Do you want to visit some other place?" She innocently asked looking up at him with her big light brown eyes.