14.

Arshita's phone rang gaining her attention.

She buttoned up her navy blue shirt properly which she has paired with white pants.

She took her phone and answered the call as soon as she saw it was from 'Mom'

"Hey mom." She answered smiling.

"Hey Arshu. I heard today's your first day of your internship." Geeta replied.

"Yes mom."

"Best of luck Arshu. And if Abhi gave you any trouble, don't fear just tell me. Okay? I'll teach him." Geeta said making her laugh.

"Sure mom. And thank you so much." She said grabbing her dark blue heels.

"Okay, I'll call you later, mom. I'm getting so late."

"Yeah sure. Byee."
Saying she cut the call and wear her heels lastly.

Doing a last check in the mirror, checking her makeup, outfit and hairs, she was ready.

Grabbing her bag, she descended the stairs to see Rudra talking to someone on his phone.

As soon as he saw her he cut the call and hugged her with a smile.
"Good morning munchkin." He wished her with a kiss on her hair.

"Good morning bhai." She replied.

"Are you ready?" He asked taking her to the dining table.

"I am. Is my outfit looking okay? Or should I change?" She asked twirling to show her outfit.

"You don't need to change anything. You're looking beautiful." A voice called from behind.

She turned around to see Ahana coming towards them with a smile adorning her face.

"Best of luck for today." Ahana hugged her.

Not long after, Arjun came as he hugged his daughter.

"Daddy, I'll be fine. I promise." She said cutting him off as he was telling her to be careful and call him if anything happen.

"Okay babygirl. No one will say anything. Now finish your breakfast." Rudra chuckled seeing her all excited.

Later, they all went to their work.

And Arshita's driver too dropped her at the entrance of Rathore&co.

And to be honest, all of her excitement vanished and was replaced by nervousness as she took her first step in the building.

The interior was designed so beautifully that no one would be able to avert their eyes from it.

She took nervous steps to the receptionist as the lady behind it place her phone down and asked her "Good morning mam! How may I help you?"

"Umm..actually." she struggled to say because of nervousness but motivates her internally to speak.

"I am the new intern here. And today's my first day."

"Oh no problem. May I know your name, please?" The receptionist asked.

"Arshita kapoor." She said as the lady started typing something on her computer.

Thank god! That no one knows that she is the daughter of Arjun kapoor.
She mentally sighed at the thought.

"First of all congratulations on your selection. And you can go straight then turn right and then go to the 30th floor. All other interns are there too. Best of luck." The lady smiled at her as she too returned the gesture by smiling and saying 'thanks.'